“A great central London lunch location.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cote Brasserie - Kensington

Cote Brasserie - Kensington
Ranked #321 of 22,199 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: Côte is what eating out should be about EVENING STANDARD. Our inspiration for the food and design of Côte is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices.On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our à la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinières, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Niçoise, for dessert, Côte’s crème caramel and crème brûlee are much–loved house specialities. Seasonality and Côte’s commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a fortnightly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Côte’s atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Sevenoaks, Kent
“A great central London lunch location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I visited this Bistro recently with a friend to celebrate her birthday. The food was inexpensive (3 course lunch only £11.95) but extremely good. I had tomato soup, steak frites & chocolate pot with creme fraiche. Service excellent as well. We were lucky to get a table as we hadn't booked, but then a really good restaurant will always be well patronised. We've been before and we will go again!

Laguna Beach, California
“Perfect Food, Perfect Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I were staying in Kensington and wanted to have a nice meal for our last night that wouldn't break the bank. This was the PERFECT place. I would go back in an instant. We loved the food but what we couldn't stop taking about was the service. Every member of the staff was friendly and helpful. If the hostess saw our plates were done, she would clear them. If the bus boy say guests waiting at the front, he would greet them. Every staff member had many hats and never left us feeling neglected for a second.

Dublin
“The French would detest this!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

For a french restaurant it doesn't do very good food! Myself and my girlfriend had the charcuterie to begin with, this was excellent! The smoked duck in particular. The main course was a disaster. I chose the chicken beret. Dull and lifeless. No flavours at all. I could have cooked far better myself! Not good french cuisine. I was so disappointed with this that i had to order the cheese board, cheese always cheers me up, this did not. Three pieces of cheese, hard, soft and blue. Bad bad cheese. It is an insult to french cuisine that Cote calls itself French. I'll never go back.

1 Thank rockfist
Suffolk
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Four of us had breakfast here instead of going with another boring hotel breakfast and I would highly recommend eating here. Very helpful staff, lovely food reasonably priced and very clean and tidy. We had Eggs Benedict, Eggs Royale, breakfast crepes, plenty of coffee and orange juice. Delicious and a great start to the day.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank AndyCSuffolk
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I visited Cote for the first time this week while I was on business in London. The food and service were second to none. For London the pricesare very reasonable and they quite an extensive wine list ......... I will be back

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Cote Brasserie - Kensington? Share your experiences!