“Good martini's in central covent garden”

Dirty Martini Covent Garden
Ranked #3,336 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: With beautiful bespoke cocktails, glamorous interiors and some of London's best DJs, Dirty Martini Covent Garden is the perfect place for a sophisticated night with a spirited twist! Perfectly located close to Covent Garden & Charing Cross tube stations & open late every night.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Dirty Martini is small but perfectly placed in central covent garden. Set in the basement it has almost a small club feel with the music and mix of seating and standing. Staff know how to mix a drink and during happy hour its not only great value for London but also hard not to want to try one of each on the menu as they all look so special... and taste so nice.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We went for some cocktails being in the area. The place is small, so go early to enjoy a nice relaxing time if not it gets very cramped !
The first time I went the staff was very friendly so we decided to go again unfortunately this time I found staff to be rude ....
Cocktails are good, the venue is nicely designed however I found it to small to actually enjoy your drink !
I think this is better to go early or in a group.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our experience of the bar itself was fine up until the point when two of our friends couldn't get in as they'd arrived late and the bar was too full by this point. Rather than leave them, we decided that we'd all leave and go somewhere else. As we were leaving, the bouncers were rude and forceful about getting us out of the door as though we were being kicked out and not leaving of our own accord. While we were waiting outside for the last of our group to leave, one of the bouncers said some particularly hurtful comments to me which were completely unprovoked, uncalled for and untrue. They kept this 'joke' going for a few minutes until we were all ready to leave at which point my night was ruined. I ended up making excuses to my friends and travelling home by myself, upset by what had been said.

After speaking to the rest of the group the next day, they'd all felt that the bouncers' treatment of them had been rude and unnecessary, and agreed that we won't be going back.

I'm sick of being treated poorly by bouncers who think that they can get away with behaviour like this. And in my experience, if you complain they use the excuse that 'you're just drunk'. Whether I am or not, there is no need for this kind of treatment.

Avoid!!

4  Thank S P
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rude barman. Loyalty summer club card that none of the staff are actually aware of. Expensive cocktails that aren't anything special. Music too loud to hold a conversation.

3  Thank lil_amy_uk
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed in this cocktail bar with my boyfriend and we had found very polite staff, besides the service was good because they were fast to serve the client; the bartenders enchanted us with a spectacular flair and the cocktail was excellent.The happy hour is a good thing because you can drink at half price. The only bad judgment is that the bar was too small to receive all the people who want to go there. Finally my opinion is positive and I reccommend this place to everybody. Enjoy it!