“Much better if you have a table”

Dirty Martini Covent Garden
Ranked #2,747 of 22,659 Restaurants in London
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: With beautiful bespoke cocktails, glamorous interiors and some of London's best DJs, Dirty Martini Covent Garden is the perfect place for a sophisticated night with a spirited twist! Perfectly located close to Covent Garden & Charing Cross tube stations & open late every night.
London
“Much better if you have a table”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went here for my friend's hen night and had booked a table with a min spend of 20GBP per person. As this bar gets very full, this was a good choice. They have a great selection of martinis and surprisingly a happy hour on Sat evening until 8pm. Food was also include in the min spend, which was handy. The service was a bit slow. I guess because they get very busy but the waitress was still nice.
Location is very convenient as it's right in the middle of Covent Garden. It's downstairs. I'd come back here again.

• Visited March 2013

“Worst Bloody Mary”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great atmosphere but cocktails are not the best! Having previously been a cocktail bartender one tends to stay away from bars as I don't like picking holes, but was invited for night out with friends. Great atmosphere, but the cocktails that I tried were not well made. I'm sure the tourists are happy tho!!

Lindos, Greece
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place to go to”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I was in this club after a terrible experience in a restaurant near by and was everything that i needed to take my mind off it... the staff was very friendly and the cocktails were absolutely amazing... the music was good, the atmosphere was young and vibrant .... i loved it. will definatly go back next time in London !

Visited December 2012
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“A great night out, if you don't mind waiting for AGES for a drink.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff were lovely and helpful, but the balance between cost and staffing just isn't right. It takes too long to get the drinks served, even on a Thursday night. Noisy and fun environment but I won't be going back - too many other bars around that serve quicker.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Totes Amaz”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was recently at Dirty Martini in Hanover square for my sisters birthday party! I found this a great venue for a few drinks and a good boogie. Happy was good but wasn't clear, and more bar staff are needed on the Friday/ Saturday nights! I found the drinks quite high, £8.75 for a cocktail! £4.60 for a bottle of corona! but remember it is London!

I found the management team very helpful to my sisters request for her party..

I would return for a night, but would go early for happy hour.

• Visited February 2013