“Had a nice meal there!”

Cinnamon Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #10,124 of 25,017 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Unwind in the contemporary surroundings of Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar located in vibrant Canary Wharf. The restaurant & bar feature floor to ceiling windows and is decorated with fresh colours and fabrics such as leather furnishings and limestone floor tiles. Savour a selection of tasty dishes from the innovative dining menu including a range of grills, salads and desserts or join us for our full English breakfast buffet featuring traditional English breakfast, pastries, fresh fruits, pancakes, egg station and much more. We haven’t forgotten about the little ones! Visit with your family and take advantage of our special kids menu featuring fresh and nutritious dishes created with our younger guests in mind. We also offer traditional afternoon tea at Cinnamon Restaurant featuring delicious sandwiches, mouth-watering sweets and sultana scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream.
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Nice setting and attentive staff. The seafood on a board for 2 to share. It was well presented and plenty to share between us. We loved the food and will definitely recommend it!

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We had a lovely food at this restaurant and staff had no issue making some amends to my order which was sweet. I would go back again

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Myself and two friends came here for afternoon tea to celebrate my friends 21st birthday and the fact that she had had her last chemotherapy session a few days earlier. On arrival the staff asked us which price we had been quoted as we booked through a secondary website. We were quoted £23 each for afternoon tea including a champagne cocktail and the server charged us as normal.

We were taken up to the Executive Lounge (which has amazing views) to be given our afternoon tea, however the server then refused to give us champagne as she thought we were underage. We all had ID with us which we showed her, but she then said 'it's not complimentary' so we had to go without.

This definitely ruined the entire trip as I do not believe we would have been treated as such were we older. I feel like the servers took advantage of us due to our age, and refusing to serve us even after showing IDs is appalling.

I have since emailed both the restaurant and the hotel itself to complain about this treatment but have received no response.

I am very disappointed with the overall service and would not recommend it.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Quite a disappointing experience, given other Hiltons I have stayed at. I had 1 Double gin and tonic which set me back £17.40

The calamari was basically fried tentacles, and the server (who was very nice and polite) forgot one of our orders, which was a caeser salad. When it came out it had a small amount of dressing and was just bland.

The restaurant is well lit, very clean and has an ok layout, but it's expensive for what it is and considering it wasn't busy, it took a very long time for the food to come out.

I can't fault the staff who were very nice, but I think it's let down by bland food and very high prices

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The hotel were happy to prepare our kids a snack after a long day out and about. It came quickly and was good food.

Management response:Responded July 19, 2017

Dear JohnJampot,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the moment in our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to share with feedback with us and other valuable guests.

Kind Regards,