“A "Must Try" Restaurant”
Review of Bistro

Bistro
Ranked #966 of 24,439 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westminster
Description: At Bistro, with our international bento box concept, we offer a selection of international cuisines to cater for all tastes. Great for groups looking for a timely lunch with variety of choices. Don’t settle for a soggy sandwich! Our delicious new express Bento Menu selection means that you can have a tasty meal, in less than 45 minutes guaranteed. Excellent value at £14.95 with a glass of soft drink and tea and coffee included. Open for all day dining, from a romantic dinner for two after a day of sightseeing to a dinner for a group of friends catching up over a meal.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My daughter and I were staying at the Crowne Plaza - St. James. I was drawn to Bistro 51 because of the menu and was certainly glad I did. My daughter joined me when she saw my appetizer and despite "I'm not hungry" she ate every bit. Fantastic dishes and good wines to accompany. Then we ordered two wonderful desserts.

MGR_CPLONSJ, Manager at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Sam E,

Thank you for taking the time to review your meal that you had with your daughter. The team and I were pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience and found the quality of the food beyond anything that you were expecting. We have a fantastic team both in the restaurant and the kitchen and the food provided is truly great......I agree, come and give it a try.

Thank you again, we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great service, good food, good wine choices. Fun Christmas dinner with gifts for the guests provided.

MGR_CPLONSJ, Manager at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Daer enberbor,

Thank you for your review of your Christmas meal with us in Bistro 51. The team and I were delighted to read that you enjoyed your gastronomic experience and enjoyed the ambiance that we were able to create. We hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back to the Bistro 51 again in the future when you are back in London.

Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We've only had breakfast here when staying at the hotel - always a good selection to choose from and excellent friendly service

MGR_CPLONSJ, Manager at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Sub_three,

Thank you for your review. The team and I are pleased that you continue to enjoy your breakfast experience at the hotel and we hope to entice you to join us for a Lunch or Dinner on a future stay.

Thank you again for the review, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great place to have breakfast before heading out to enjoy the sights in London. Sitting next to the street and watching the early morning foot traffic is a great way to get acclimated to the city.

Dear Jayma M,

Thank you for your review of your recent breakfast experience at the Bistro 51 restaurant. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the food, service and ambiance and you were able to watch the world go by first thing in the morning.

We hope to welcome you back for the most important meal of the day on a future stay at the hotel. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Recently had a Sunday lunch at Bistro 51 with a large group of friends. The food was wonderful, beautifully presented, with a well balanced menu. My husband said the fois gras was so light and my tuna grapefruit tartare was amazing. My spiced lamb was so flavourful and sticky date dessert, divine. The waiting staff were elegant and attentive but in a non-intrusive way which made the whole experience.

MGR_CPLONSJ, Manager at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Anita B,

Thank you for your review, I am not sure if you were dining with the previous reviewer, nevertheless the team and I were delighted to read that you enjoyed your lunchtime meal with us. I am not sure if this was your 1st time at the restaurant, we hope that we have an opportunity to welcome both you and your friends back again soon.

Thank you again for the review.