“San Marco is home for frozen pizza and awful wines.”

San Marco Ristorante
Ranked #2,706 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you want to eat Frozen Pizzas and meet the staff that is full of attitude its a perfect place.

San Marco is home for frozen pizza and vinegar based house wines.

We( 3 of us) ordered a pizza - the most basic Margarita pizza to share as a starter and some wine and beers.
We were shocked when we saw the Pizza...It was clear that they don't make pizzas but unfreeze and heat and serve.

So we decided to skip the meal and go somewhere else- however one friend was craving Tiramisu. So it was decided that we just order another Tiramisu. So that we don't look weird we ordered another round of drinks. The host didn't like the fact that we changed our plan not to dine for the main-course. He clearly spoke that its against our policy and here is the bill... amazingly impolite staff.
At the end they had the audacity to charge Service Charge ....which we got removed. :)

1  Thank Gaurav N

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Primarily pizza and pasta place, I had a pasta dish both times I visited. The food was delicious. From what I saw, other patrons seemed to really enjoy the pizza. I completed my meal with a cappuccino and Sambuca and this was one of the most affordable meals I had in London.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I ordered a Napolitana which was very salty and also waiter was very rude. The food tasted like it was stored for a long time and cooked.The overall restaurant was smelly and not maintained cleanliness. I am fan of Italian food but this restaurant is a shame for Italians!

1  Thank Dheeraj P
Reviewed January 13, 2014

i think this place does well by its proximity to the train station at paddington. That said I have dined here on numerous ocassions and while the good may not be haute cusine it is stable anglo Italian food served by decent lads who know their job. If you are in a hurry tell them and they will speed things up for you,

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Very quickly service with a good menu. The environment was friendly and the food was authentic.
The wine list could be more attractive.