“Good value for money”

Prix Fixe Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Prix Fixe Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #352 of 23,214 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Situated on Soho's famous Dean Street in the West End of London, Prix Fixe is the perfect place to enjoy affordable French food, close to Covent Garden and Chinatown. Ideal for impressing on a first date or sharing a pre-theatre meal, Prix Fixe Brasserie proves to be a popular choice for diners before or after a night out in Soho's many bars and clubs. Alongside weekly specials and set menus, the main menu offers a delicious range of French cuisine infused with elements of modern European style. Enhanced by the friendly staff and piano evenings, the contemporary feel of Prix Fixe inspires an irresistible, romantic atmosphere - ideal for dining by candlelight. With indulgent courses ranging from Roasted Rump of Lamb 'Ras el Hanout' with silky mash and lentils, to Roast Breast of Duck and Seared Tuna Steak, the passion that goes into the cuisine is easily complemented by Prix Fixe's enthusiasm to ensure that you have a wonderful meal.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food is absolutely delicious and very well presented. The kitchen is however international and not French (at least I am sure Schnitzel and Burgers are not French even when done posh) The restaurant is not to noisy and right in the heart of Soho. A good little find and I will definitely go again.

2  Thank MDKind
There are newer reviews for Prix Fixe Brasserie

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have just returned to my office after a quick but pleasant lunch at this great place in Soho.
It's not the first time I visit Prix Fixe so I have suggested to go there with my work colleagues.
We only had an hour to order and eat so we had to kindly ask the staff to be as fast as possible and they did manage to serve us in time with great meals and prompt service.
We had the lunch deal with Starter and Main Courses which was very delicious.
I thoroughly recommend this place to everybody searching for little gems in Soho.

Do it!

1  Thank Ulvaskall
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited this restaurant to meet up with a friend and although we had not been before, thought we would try it after reading the reviews. The staff were very friendly and helpful, however the food was not great, especially the mains. My husband and I had the lean steaks with frites and considering they were thin were extremely chewy and unpleasant. Likewise our son's confit duck. Won't be rushing back.

1  Thank Ecosse Claire
Reviewed January 23, 2013

OK. It does what it says on the tin. Fixed price lunch for £10+. Here's what it doesn't say. Alongside the old brasserie faves like steak frites and delightfully fluffy 3 egg omlettes, they constantly renew the menu with such wonders as mussels prepared as escargots in breadcrumbs, garlic and olive oil and sea bream with tapenade. The staff are breezy, fun and fast and the wine list takes you from great value Argentinian Malbecs to a fine house Claret for around £15. Best of all, the lunchtime atmosphere is buzzy, working film/ad business. Not for poseurs but people who believe that lunch still deserves a place in our lives.

1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I wanted to have dinner before seeing Jersey Boys at 19.30. Prix Fixe had good reviews and was very convenient for the theatre so I booked a table for 17.45. It was just as well we booked as they were soon turning people away. We went for the fixed price 2 course meal which was excellent. From the time we were welcomed on arrival to the 'hope to see you again, enjoy the show' when we left we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Good food, good service, good atmosphere and good value. We'd certainly go again. Oh, and Jersey Boys was great.