“Twice in one week n I'd go again!!”
Review of Randa By Maroush

Randa By Maroush
Reserve with OpenTable
Randa By Maroush is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,371 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: If you are looking to have a great meal than Randa restaurant is the place to visit. Located on Kensington Church Street, spread amongst two floors, Randa restaurant is definitely one of the more elegant and sophisticated of the Maroush group. With its elegant décor, it is without doubt the ideal setting to sample some of the exquisite dishes on the menu.Offering a high quality of service and fine Lebanese cuisine, a meal at this restaurant is positively unforgettable.Open 12 noon to 12pm 7 days a week.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I loved this little gem, and have been last 2 fridays in a row and I love it.

Everything I've had (almost all the hot and cold starters) are awesome with good flavour n freshness.

The pastrys are lovely especially the fried lamb and feta ones.

The main dishes the chicken taouk is how it should be tender juicy cubes of chicken that melt in your mouth, also had the butterfly prawns which although only 3 in a portion they were big and juicy prawns.

No need to order a salad you are given a bowl with few carrot sticks, whole tomato, green pepper, cucumber and spring onion to name a few, its a great way to have a salad.

The staff are all so friendly, polite n service was great with beer n wine flowing this was def a great choice of lebanese

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is of my wife's favourite places. The great thing is that everyone can have a great choice of different meze etc - I like spicy sambousek etc, my wife loves the salads. We always remark that we've thoroughly enjoyed the food every time.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

You should try this great restaurant...great king prawns and hot green chillies for starters.... The lebanese red wine is also very recommend... Really great meal!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a great place for lunch or dinner just off Kensington High Street. We were going to a concert at the Royal Albert Hall and wanted an early dinner which would not break the bank. The waitress was very friendly and informative. We ordered a selection of 10 hot and cold Meze dishes and 2 pastry dishes between 3 of us, all vegetarian and all very tasty. There was complementary salad and then little baclava type sweet pastries with coffee. I would thoroughly recommend the restaurant and hope to visit again when next in London.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We arrived about 7:30. We didn't have a reservation but they quickly found us a seat. Took a while for our order to be taken as the restaurant quickly got very busy. We started with roast potatoes, broad beans and meatballs - the food was excellent even if the starters didnt all arrive at the same time. For main courses my wife had Kibbeh Saynieh which looked strange but she said was very good. I opted for the Mixed Grills which was also good. There was an awful lot of food and neither of could finish our mains.

The table next us was occupied by a young couple. As soon as they had finished their meal their plates were taken away and the table cleared. They were then brought their coats even though they were still finishing their drinks and forced to leave their table!

When we finished our table was cleared and the bill brought over. No option for dessert or coffee. I have never experienced such rude service in a London restaurant before. Such a shame when the food is so good.