“Birthday Dinner For My Mum”
Review of Randa By Maroush

Randa By Maroush
Reserve with OpenTable
Randa By Maroush is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,529 of 23,697 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: If you are looking to have a great meal than Randa restaurant is the place to visit. Located on Kensington Church Street, spread amongst two floors, Randa restaurant is definitely one of the more elegant and sophisticated of the Maroush group. With its elegant décor, it is without doubt the ideal setting to sample some of the exquisite dishes on the menu.Offering a high quality of service and fine Lebanese cuisine, a meal at this restaurant is positively unforgettable.Open 12 noon to 12pm 7 days a week.
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant over and over. When I arrived with my mum the gentleman was very welcoming and friendly. This was our first time at this restaurant, and I was so impressed with the food and the service I had to share it with others on trip advisor.
I sure will be back again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We go back to Randa when we are in London as friends live near and we love it. Order 6 or 8 dishes to share over 2 hours of good conversation. Terrific staff. Makes for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We ate at Randa on a Wednesday evening. The restaurant was quite busy, but we were able to be seated promptly. The food was outstanding - easily the best hommos and baba ghanouj I have ever had (well seasoned, not overwhelmingly garlicky or eggplant-y). I could have easily had those for my dinner, but then i would have missed out on the kibbeh saynieh (lamb meatballs with yogurt sauce). The mixed grill was also tender and flavorful. Service was efficient. I will definitely return here the next time I come back to London.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I came across this restaurant just off Kensington High Street, where I was staying, This Lebanese restaurant is situated in older style property. I was given a table in front of the open kitchen, which is great when on your own. Whilst initial service was a little slow, boy, was it worth waiting for. First, large baskets of raw vegetables were placed upon the table for nibbles along with olives and flat bread. I started with a Tabbouleh salad. Zingy fresh with lemon acidity, mint cucumber & tomato. Fantastic. With this I had Bastorama, a lean spicy beef. The mains was Kafta Khouh Khash, a lamb kebab on a spicy tomato sauce. The combination of the three dishes was just superb. A couple of glasses of house red and an espresso coffee with delicious Lebanese sweet delicacies finished a really good meal at very reasonable prices. After the slow start, service was excellent and friendly. There are obviously many regulars eating there too. I had to go and compliment the chef. It was so good, I am going back tonight..............

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was really excited to find this place. I haven't had Lebanese food like this since my mom used to make it. The hummus is the best I have had. The kibbi balls and kafta was amazing. Lamb skewers very fresh and taziki sauce and rice just like home. After dinner, we were served a fruit plate and various kinds of baklava. Very nice atmosphere and people.