“Friendly staff, nice food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Me Love - CLOSED

Me Love
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: You'll find us right next to Swiss cottage tube station..At me love, we don't just serve raw fish, we also have an equally extensive selection of rice dishes with a range of toppings, traditional noodle dishes, skewers and many vegetarian food options. Everything is prepared fresh by our experienced sushi chefs, including the fish, which is fresh daily. We still hand roll and create all of the dishes using only the finest ingredients where possible.
hong kong
“Friendly staff, nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went there with several children, admittedly at a time when the restaurant was not busy, and we felt the staff were attentive and patient with us. The food was nice and the children all enjoyed their meal.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ricky B, Guest Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Glad you enjoyed your visit :) Thank you for your review.

“Food to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Fast friendly service and the food is absolutely yummy and delicious, I highly recommend this restaurant and takeaway.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ricky B, Guest Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thanks for the great review :)
London, United Kingdom
“Decent Japanese with varied menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My son and husband like sushi but I don't. They ordered a variety of dishes which they were very happy with. I had veggie tempura and salmon noodles which were great. Vegetable stir fry was too salty. Service is OK but patchy. When I booked online no one rang to confirm so I had to call them.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to improve things. Apologies that nobody responded to your online booking!
“Not bad but service is poor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a big Japanese food fan but my wife is so this came across Me Love Sushi. The food is not bad but my God, the service is POOR. We could have walked out without paying and they would not have noticed us!
The place is mint and the food is good but I believe in customer service and this place has none of it I'm afraid.

Ricky B, Public Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that the service wasn't up to scratch on your visit.
London, United Kingdom
“Cozy setting for well priced decent japanese”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have been to this place a few times already, always this branch. It is right out the tube station and next to a theatre. Bright and cozy, it offers delivery, takeaway or dine in. I like that it has seasonal specials and nice drinks too. I recommend the tartares and the seared beef salad above everything. The sushi is fine with room for improvement. Many Asians customers when I visited. Nice staff. They have a reward scheme in place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ricky B, Guest Relations Manager at Me Love, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again soon.