A To Z Hotel
$242
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
Rosewood London(London)
$554
$409
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
Agoda.com
$274
$220
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Room Service
$400
$371
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My dad booked this hotel without reading the reviews on tripadvisor. I did this for him after booking and we decided to go as we wanted to see the Champions League Final Bayern Munich vs Dortmund. We wanted a cheap hotel with a bathroom and a bed for 2 nights that was close to wembley and close to the tube. See sometimes I've the idea that people want to book a 5 star hotel for a 2 star price and than right a bad review about the hotel if that isn't the case. Well this hotel is for sure a 2 star hotel. Our room was small and old. The bed's where fine and we could sleep on them wel. The bathroom was little but we could manage to brush our teeth and have a hot shower. The hotel did smell a little bit like indian food but that didn't bother us much because we only slept in the hotel. The staff was friendly even at 2 am in the morning as that's when we arrived. Overall my dad and I can say that this hotel is worth the money. It is cheap, it is close to Wembley stadium, the beds are ok, and it is about 20 minutes walk to the tube. We didn't use the breakfast service so we can't say anything about that. People if you don't like a place that's old, smells, is small and is not downtown than don't book this hotel. It's that simple.

Room Tip: Room 22 had a nice small shower with hot water.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Herman0705
Reviewed May 17, 2013

OMG - this place is awful, stayed here for 1 day...not night. The room was tiny, the toilet was tiny and horible too. Please this place needs to be closed down for good - is a health hazard. please people do not stay here, unless you think it is better to than sleeping rough. I would rather sleep on the streets than here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ubhari
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Horrible hotel. The only positive moment is the bed that is good. We took a room with bathroom, so we expected to have a shower. Well, there was a shower, but without water (I can't call 1L/min a water flow). The room was cleaned every day, but not very responsibly. Breakfast ok, the coffee is terrible. Situation: 15 min of fast walk from the tube station "Acton Town" (zone 3) which is about 30-40min by tube from the center (directly). There is a station nearer but you should change the lines somewhere. If you are going for 5 days or so it is better to take an abonnement. During 5 days making just round trips to the center and back on tube we spent 30 pounds while the abonnement will cost 35 pounds.
You may say that I've got what I've paid for. Maybe, but next time I'd better spend some more for a normal hotel but less for transport. In Paris for example for exactly the same amount of money you get a comfortable hotel 2min from metro with normal shower etc.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel, so no advice for the choice of chamber
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Andrii-Zaitsev
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This so called hotel is above and ajoined to an indian take away.
The breakfats area is a corner of the restaurant serving tea and toast.
The area is scary and un-nerving, please do not go here!!
Staff confused, not really with it,It is run down and generally vile...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Kylie650
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I needed somewhere quick & cheap to stay due to work. All the comments about the showers being tiny are spot on, and it was a bit grubby due to wear n tear from muddy boots etc. and the nets could do with a one way trip to the bin but for me it was warm, the tiny shower was red hot every time & the noise from the main road didn't bother me at all. I always pack a pair of shower shoes (recommended) and could have done with a kettle in the room!
I would be more inclined to call it a workmans b&b than a hotel and people looking for a cheap hotel for the city will be very disappointed but it suited me at the time and I would stay there again if I needed to.
As the title says...