All reviews yogurt earl's court station earl court piccadilly line rooms are small hot shower triple room heathrow airport continental breakfast tube stop air conditioning convenient location tea coffee excellent location third floor cons pubs
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great for an easy trip to and from Heathrow, just one train on the Piccadilly line. Wonderful comfy beds, the best we had on our entire 2 weeks in England! The rooms and bathrooms are small (what you should expect in Central London) but very clean and comfortable. The breakfast room could be a bit bigger or hours longer to accommodate the number of rooms they have, but the staff was efficient which minimized the wait.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MelindaKH
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The hotel is basic, and perfectly adequate if you're not too fussy, but the staff members have a tendency to lack the professionalism one would expect to find in someone who works in the hospitality industry.

I was very insulted by the behavior of one young cleaning lady in particular, who was of Indian origin (unfortunately, I did not get her name). She was unnecessarily rude to me on multiple instances throughout my stay. I want treated as though I were an unnecessary burdern to her, for reasons I cannot undersand. This same member of staff pointed me out and muttered complaints about me to her colleague at breakfast one morning. She didn't even bother to do it inconspicuously.

Based on this experience, I wouldn't return to The Trebovir Hotel. It's clean enough, and quite comfortable, although a bit dated and shabby (old faux-antique furniture that's a bit worn out, cracks in some walls), but the service you receive here can be appalling at times.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Mark0brien, General Manager at Trebovir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you ‘OdelieJack’for posting a review.
I am very concerned regarding your comments about a member of my Housekeeping team. Firstly I would like to apologise to you on behalf of the hotel for the appalling behaviour you witnessed. I do not accept any member of my staff being rude to guests. It is a shame you didn’t manage to get her name. I have passed your comments on to the Executive Housekeeper who will look in to the matter and report her findings back to me.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great value hotel in a great location, this hotel is spotlessly clean and would stay again! Staff friendly and free breakfast great even if it was slightly hetic. Hard to fond good value acomodation in london but this is a hidden gem !

1  Thank klippieboo
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This hotel is in a great location to get to and from LHR on the Picadilly Line. The tube stop is Earl's Court which is equipped with elevators and ramps, making it loads easier to deal with luggage (not all tube stops are this convenient). The hotel is very inexpensive and it has WIFI that worked most of the time. I found the hotel staff to be cheerful and accommodating - I didn't bother with the breakfast as there are a tremendous amount of cafes about that will most certainly be better than whatever a hotel chooses to serve. If you are on a business trip and really only need a place to sleep, then this is a decent choice. Or if you are on a tight budget holiday and can put up with the challenges of a cheap hotel, then you might be fine here.
However, if you are on vacation and want to be pampered then you best give this one a pass and spend more money.
The negatives were:
- No safe in the room and the key must be left at the front desk. I didn't have an issue at all but I never really like these arrangements.
- The shower curtain was pink with mildew which made the whole room smell musty.
- The bathroom was comparable to one on a sleeper train. Just enough room for one person, no way that two could use it at the same time.
- The building is a converted period home and my guess is that all of the rooms were as small as mine. There were twin beds in mine but again, two people in my room would have been a nightmare. The second bed served as an excellent spot for my luggage.
- There is a nightclub right up the street and so people returning to their cars at 3am are VERY loud. Bring earplugs if you stay here.
I stay in London alot and while this was fine, I probably won't rebook. There are too many other choices that might do things better. The search for "the find" continues.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have stayed there with my family in a 4 bedroom. The room is small in a way that only one luggage can be placed there. the hotel is very well located with easy access to heathrow and gatwick and major train stations.
However, the only major issue during ur stay was poor internatent connection. If your room is in the basement, you won't have wifi and in upper floors, it is not working properly.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com