All reviewsyogurtearl's court stationrooms are smallpiccadilly linetriple roomheathrow airportcontinental breakfastair conditioningconvenient locationtea coffeetubeundergroundconspubskettle
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This hotel is in a great location to get to and from LHR on the Picadilly Line. The tube stop is Earl's Court which is equipped with elevators and ramps, making it loads easier to deal with luggage (not all tube stops are this convenient). The hotel is very inexpensive and it has WIFI that worked most of the time. I found the hotel staff to be cheerful and accommodating - I didn't bother with the breakfast as there are a tremendous amount of cafes about that will most certainly be better than whatever a hotel chooses to serve. If you are on a business trip and really only need a place to sleep, then this is a decent choice. Or if you are on a tight budget holiday and can put up with the challenges of a cheap hotel, then you might be fine here.
However, if you are on vacation and want to be pampered then you best give this one a pass and spend more money.
The negatives were:
- No safe in the room and the key must be left at the front desk. I didn't have an issue at all but I never really like these arrangements.
- The shower curtain was pink with mildew which made the whole room smell musty.
- The bathroom was comparable to one on a sleeper train. Just enough room for one person, no way that two could use it at the same time.
- The building is a converted period home and my guess is that all of the rooms were as small as mine. There were twin beds in mine but again, two people in my room would have been a nightmare. The second bed served as an excellent spot for my luggage.
- There is a nightclub right up the street and so people returning to their cars at 3am are VERY loud. Bring earplugs if you stay here.
I stay in London alot and while this was fine, I probably won't rebook. There are too many other choices that might do things better. The search for "the find" continues.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have stayed there with my family in a 4 bedroom. The room is small in a way that only one luggage can be placed there. the hotel is very well located with easy access to heathrow and gatwick and major train stations.
However, the only major issue during ur stay was poor internatent connection. If your room is in the basement, you won't have wifi and in upper floors, it is not working properly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Disgusting hotel with outrageously rude staff. Ended up in a damp dungeon like basement room. The smell of damp hits you as soon as the lift opens even the bedding was clammy.

They insist on scanning your passport and there was something very dodgy about the way my card was processed, to the extent that AMEX recommended cancellation of the card.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JSMcKenzie
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been there for the WTM Fair, the location was very good really close to tube stop "Earls Court".
The room was so small but the bath room was clean every day. I sugest this hotel for a short period.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family and I (2 adults, 2 children 9 and 12 yrs) stayed here on July 27 and 28 for our quick visit of the Olympics. I think the hotel could have been a relatively reasonable budget style hotel but I feel that they took advantage of the Olympics to overprice the rooms. We paid just over 200 GBP per night (including tax) for a room with one double bed and 2 cots added. The bathroom felt (and smelled) like an airplane bathroom - I couldn't even bring myself to shower in it and I always wore shoes to walk in. The room was not in the greatest condition either - a bit moldy and some bubbling on the walls. The best thing about this hotel is the location - it was super convenient for us to get to our event at Earl's Court and the tube station is right there too. If I had to do it again, I would investigate other hotels possibly on that same street (there are quite a few).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family