“I wouldnt eat there even if it was for free”

Rodizio Brazil Steak House and Bar
Ranked #16,711 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Wimbledon
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have been there with some friends a few months ago, thinking that it would be same quality as the one i had been in Angel. I was so dissappointed with the food, drink, service and mostly hygiene. The restaurant looks like a third class cafeteria, the tables were sticky from the dirt and they were trying to hide it with paper table covers, the buffet salad options were terrible and dirty, the meat was completely row and we had to wait about half an hour to be served some food. The cocktail they served us full of sugar and lemon, couldnt even touch as it was overfilled and all dripping around. I wouldnt eat here again even if i know that i will startve. Not healthy, not clean and not tasty!

3  Thank Guzyapragim
There are newer reviews for Rodizio Brazil Steak House and Bar

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I went here with two friends having pre-booked with a gourmet society card which claims to give a 50% discount on food. The food we ordered was ok, but the waiter we had was extremely rude to us and brought the bill just as we put our forks down. No discount was added to the bill and the waiter angrily told us we should have ordered a special dish (the most expensive) for which only the card was valid. On challenging this the waiter claimed he didn't speak english! On calling the manager we got equally atrocious service and were treated with contempt for having a discount card. Do not go here, it's the worst service I have ever received.

4  Thank smos13
Reviewed November 2, 2013

£30 for buffet? Not worth it at all ! Meat , service buffet really poor . They splashed the beef's blood almost on my face. Cheap salads. They said they offer 15 different kid of meat - FORGET!!! 4 types of meat during 1 h !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE PLACE !!!!!!!

2  Thank 906carla
Reviewed October 31, 2013

A very good friend of mine bought Groupn voucher for this restaurant. Having had a great experience in a Rodizio before; we thought it would be another outstanding experience of Brazilian cuisine. HOW WRONG WAS I !!!!!! Still trying to hydrate after being bombarded with salty and tasteless meats and sides from the buffet with extra relish…FLIES. Turning a blind eye on all of this, and trying to enjoy the company of friends, I was astonished that at the end of the meal the bill was placed on our table without being requested for and the mere fact that we ordered coffees was a surprise to them and very taxing thing to do. Does using Groupon vouchers, mean people cannot afford to order deserts and coffee? I wonder what they were thinking!!!!!!! They seemed too eager to shoo us out and cluster a few more customers in a tight and cramped space. Not a great experience and above all it does not do justice to what a GOOD Brazilian Rodizio should be.

4  Thank Maria P
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I've just noticed this restaurant appear on groupon and over 250 vouchers have been sold. I'm afraid that 250 people are going to be bitterly disappointed. I found the service here to be OK, but the atmosphere was horrible and unnerving.

The meat looked awesome when it came to our table, and the first mouthful was great too, but soon after you realise that what you're actually tasting is the MOUNTAIN of pure SALT that they cover all their meat in. This place is a horrific example of BBQ and as for the "salad bar"...
... I kid you not, this restaurant had PORK SCRATCHINGS as an option on the salad bar, I'm partial to a pork scratching sure, but not for dinner. There was only one dessert available when I went which was a readymade school dinner style creme brûlée, which the waiter removed from the fridge, sprinkled with some clumped brown sugar, and proceeded to burn the sugar with some sort of dodgy blowtorch. It was actually difficult to hold in my laughter at this point.

Needless to say we've never been back!

4  Thank DannyWilson_ldn