“Best Curry I have had in London”
Review of Zayna

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Marylebone
London
“Best Curry I have had in London”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We went today, very nice food, very good service. We had the vegetarian offer (2 1/2 dishes for £14 ea), which I would highly recommend. Accompanied by a nice salty lassi. The food is very tasty, obviously freshly made (you can even request it without butter), the spices are fresh, and it is very well presented. The restaurant has a very nice decor, it is not crammed, and the waiters are well dressed.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Andreas B

• Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent food in a very calm and pleasant setting”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were looking for a good curry, and this is exactly what we got, and more. Delicious appetizers of Chat and salad, then main courses of lamb and vegetables. Waiter suggested ordering two half-portions of vegetables, so we went for aubergines and potato/cauliflower. Portions are not large but food is filling and we struggled to finish. Service was efficient but friendly, and we left happy. Not cheap, but well worth it.

1 Thank cormy
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I first stumbled across Zayna while on business ~3 years ago and had a memorable meal on my own.
On finding myself in the Marble Arch area again, this time with my wife, in search of a restaurant I came across it a second time, and recalled my original visit.
The food was just as good as I'd remembered it and wife loved it too!
The restaurant offers a break from the standard Indian cuisine and it is delicious.
Service was good, attentive but not overly so, and the prices might be a few ££ above your usual Indian restaurant (~£16-17 for main meal) but worth it.
Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank StokiePokie
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food and First Class Service”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We visited this restaurant for the first time in January 2013 as a recommendation from the hotel as it was just round the corner. First impressions were fantastic as i could smell the flavours as soon as i went in, we were not disappointed each dish that came out was first class i got the Papdi Chanaa chaat i never tasted anything like it. The main courses again were just as delicious as the starters the waiter was so friendly and helped us choose our dishes. We went back again this week and once again the smell on entering was amazing we talked about nothing else when we booked our trip only how much we were looking forward to visiting the fab restaurant again. When we were seated i was so shocked when the manager came over and said "thank you for coming back i remember you from a few months ago" i couldnt believe he remembered us he was so friendly and bought us a drink. The food again was superb i cant wait until we go back to london to visit again. I would highly recommend this Indian restaurant. would highly recommend the Chicken Tikka best i have ever tasted and the Baati Ghosht has a nice kick to it the spicyness of it with the Peshawari nann is to die for.

1 Thank Ashe710
Sydney, Australia
“Superb - fantastic flavours”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went with my mum on a Sunday night, we really didn't know about this place but it was close to our hotel and we just walked by it. We both give it 5 stars, the flavours are incredible, the service very nice, but mainly the food is to die for, I would go here again and again!
I recommend the Murgh - e - Shalimar (chicken dish..incredible flavours, green chillies, mint, corriander,mlemon, milky, creamy, yoghurt, delicious!!) and the Ishtu, lamb in a yoghurt, onion, garlic, ginger & mixed herb sauce. The starters and naan bread is delicious too.
We paid a very reasonable price. A must if visiting London!

1 Thank vally87