1,048 results
All reviews aldgate tube station super room great location petticoat lane market liverpool st coffee machine air con tower bridge travel lodge family room minute walk a great stay an iron clean hotel would definitely stay here again comfortable bed excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were in London with my brother and father to celebrate my dads 80th birthday. We had lost our mom the previous fall and this trip was to reconnect with relatives and some of my dads old friends from the UK. From the time we arrived our experience was top notch. The room my husband and I had was the super saver and was small as expected but we asked if anything was available a bit larger and they gave us an accessible room which is much larger. The room was spotless and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The location could not be any better as it is a 2 minute walk from two different tube stations. There are also plenty of dining options within a 5 minute walk.
My dad and brother were meeting us 2 days after us so after telling the host at the front desk our story she offered to decorate their room upon their arrival! I hope I am giving her the credit she deserves as I thought her name was Yasmet but the card she gave me said Sultana, perhaps this is her last name. Also Bagi who was the head of housekeeping helped and the result was incredible. They had specifically purchased 80’s decorations with confetti, balloons and banners and a nice bottle of wine with glasses for their arrival. Talk about 5 star service!
We cannot express our thanks enough and highly recommend this hotel. Obviously the service surpassed any expectations but it is also a fantastic value for the rate.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was hesitant, but now so happy I chose this hotel. It’s safe, it’s spotlessly clean, it’s quiet. A few grocery stores nearby for snacks, but the cafe is so reasonable I ate there. I’m traveling with a 15 year old girl and she also likes the hotel. The reception crew(Becky and Sultana) were pleasant and happy to sort me out when I wished to amend my booking. Inexpensive doesn’t have to mean dreadful, as this wonderful Travelodge proves. Let your fingers fly to book here without hesitation.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank FMB041
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Clean budget hotel.
Some rooms have no view of street but a bonus if you like it quiet. Found internally the rooms were well insulated for noise too.
Aldgate station (Circle Line) is really close. You could walk to many London landmarks really easily.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here on business for a couple of nights whilst working in London. Newish hotel, very clean and comfortable. good bar, breakfast and facilities.... only thing I’d say was my room wasn’t cleaned during my stay, this may be model and I’d missed that but then why have a sticker in the bathroom saying leave towels on floor to change !!

Overall though, good option for area even though still £140 per night !!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I wasn't expecting much from a hotel at this price range but was very surprised. It felt new and was clean and the staff was helpful. Also good communications from Aldgate, Aldgate East and Liverpool Street Station. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge