Review Highlights
lower back pain & hip mobility

I've been having therapy massages along with personalised yoga sessions tailored to my needs by... read more

Reviewed March 8, 2019
randolfgrim
via mobile
Great therapist and good heart!!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

from $101.10
from $252.76
from $94.78
More Info
All reviews amazing massage therapist asana posture bow session
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to have yoga consultation and a massage . It was fantastic. The atmosphere is awesome. I had one hour massage and after that he prepared me a homemade herbal tea and we talked about yoga.. try !

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Nacho not only offers a great massage and I'm saying it as someone struggling with back pain for the last 10 years, but a whole relaxing experience. Dimmed lights, relaxing music in the background, really nice smell of incense and the oil he uses plus the heated table and the massage of course- heaven for your senses!! Definitely recommend to anyone with pains or just wanting to relax and zone out :)

1  Thank Olga L
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I have been receiving massages from Nacho for almost a year now, and I can genuinely say they are the best massages I've had, and I have had plenty of therapists in the past. Not only is the massage amazing, but the overall atmosphere is so peaceful and relaxing. Nacho is very friendly and cares for his clients a lot, always recommending things that will help with back pain etc.. he also offers water and tea and will have a conversation with you, rather than kicking you out directly after the massage like most places do. I can't recommend nacho enough!!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Nacho was hands down the most professional and experienced therapist I dealt with, I highly recommend him.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

I am addicted to Nacho's massages!! I have had massages all over the world and Nacho is one of the best. Really puts you at ease right away and once the massage begins you feel all the stresses melting away! I find his massages both healing and extremely relaxing. Good venue with shower facilities and a soothing cup of tea if you want after, what more can you ask for?

Date of experience: March 2018