“A trip like no other”
other travelers have booked this property
Second bedroom
Second bedroom with a Queen size bed Queen sofa bed in the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Second bedroom
Second bedroom with a Queen size bed
Queen sofa bed in the living room
Strawberry and bread with hot coffee
Queen size bed
Second bedroom with television
Queen sofa bed
Comfortable living area
Dining table
Fully equipped kitchen
Shared bathroom with a stand alone shower
The Kitchen
The master bedroom
The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Bathroom with stand alone shower
King size bed
Stand alone shower
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
King size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rebecca F
“A trip like no other”
Reviewed March 24, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My trip was unexpected since this was a gift from my parents for my birthday. I enjoyed my vacation hence of shopping, great restaurants around the area, the place where I stayed was beyond my expectation from arriving the flat to having a great guest manager I couldn't ask for more but surely will recommend this to my fellow friends who would be going to London for vacation and looking for a place to stay. The host was also very patience with the question I am asking and assuring that this place would be a great one for my first trip.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 27, 2018
Hello. Let me take this opportunity to say THANK YOU! for your confidence and taking your time to give us a positive feedback It is always a great feeling knowing that you enjoyed and loved your stay in the apartment. I have to agree of what you have said, location is the very best thing and something that I am proud of while staying in my apartment. You couldn't ask for more. I hope to see and welcome you in your next future trip. 'till next time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing