“You'll Never Know Until You try it!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
all major touristic attractions are in walking distance
All major touristic highlights are in walking distance
all major touristic attractions are in walking distance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jerry T
“You'll Never Know Until You try it!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

What a house! This place rocks! It is a well equipped, centrally located with everything you need to have an awesome time away. Beds were super comfortable. Everything was clean and tidy and well looked after. The little touches like the lighting and super modern decor were amazing. You cannot get a better location. We really enjoyed our stay here and would thoroughly recommend!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 19, 2018
Wow! Thank you for your positive comments, Jerry! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I pleased that you were satisfied with our beds and the cleanliness of the apartment. And of course, I am happy that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area?
If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions :) Looking forward to welcoming you back soon, Jerry.
944bong
Australian Capital Territory, Australia
“The right apartment!”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Staying in this apartment was by far the most wonderful experience I ever had while in London. Starting with the excellent conversation with the host, he arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport with one day notice. He always answered my emails and calls promptly. My husband and I went to London for our anniversary and our guest manager, Dominic, had a bottle of wine and flowers waiting. Besides that, he made sure we had everything we needed. The apartment was as described! The location is very convenient and in easy access. Can't wait to be back!

Feb 9, 2018
Hi Kiera..What a lovely review! I am so glad to hear that your stay was so wonderful, especially during such a special occasion - Happy Anniversary, once again! As your host, it was my pleasure assisting you and my team really enjoyed catering your needs - from arranging your airport pick-up to preparing the complimentary bottle of wine and flowers. I am also pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking - one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment..Yes, we can't wait to see you again and our team is always ready to welcome you! :)
leevonbla...
Matsusaka, Japan
“Homey!”
Reviewed January 12, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My family and I had a really great time in London, and finding rest after each day in such a wonderful and relaxing apartment, everything was just so perfect!! A taste of comfortable home away from home.. Special thanks to Stefan,such a very welcoming and accommodating host. I'd absolutely recommend this place to everyone!

Feb 9, 2018
Arigatou Gozaimasu, Jan! I am happy that you and your family had a great time and everything went perfectly during your stay in my apartment and it made you feel at home. We hope to accommodate you again in the near future. Genki de!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing