“Wonderful experience!!!”

Ranked #1,570 of 28,485 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Paddington / Maida Vale
Neighborhood: Paddington / Maida Vale
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is very kind and the atmosphere is so warm!! The food is delicious and if waitresses are busy, the chefs are serving the food! Wonderful!!

1  Thank manosdagkonakis
Write a reviewReviews (213)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fancy bacon roll looks great but is extremely overrated when it comes to taste. The whole menu is extremely overpriced. Staff were meh.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was so looking forward to having dinner here with my friend. The boat itself is lovely and the menu looks great, but that’s where my positive feedback ends, which is a shame as I really wanted to enjoy this place. Perhaps I went on an off night.

1) We found our waiter oddly abrasive and he seemed obsessed with our arrival time! He kept insisting that we had arrived late and would therefore have to leave before the allocated 2hr slot that we’d been given. I had to show him my confirmation email to prove we were actually bang on time! He didn’t even apologise. As it goes, we ended up leaving 2hrs 15mins after arriving and only a third of the restaurant had any guests. He’d told us they were full all night (hence why they’d need the table back), so we found it really odd that we were being rushed out.

2) We went on a wet, chilly evening and all of the windows on the boat were slightly open to stop them from steaming up, so we were freezing cold! If you go when the weather isn’t great, ensure to pack several layers!

3) The dishes *look* gorgeous, but we both agreed our mains tasted awful. I’m usually quite easy to please when it comes to food, so this is really saying something.

4) We thought it was overpriced, especially given the points above.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere and great location. The food was perfectly timed. Was very tasty. I had the granola and it was really good. Served with a pot of English breakfast tea. Great way to start the day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Something unique 2 mins from a mainline station. Menu is full of unusual tasty options that would not be out of place at high end place. But this is a funky barge!

1  Thank racheldavies2016