TripAdvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“Lovely food good service”

Breeze Mezze Bar & Grill
Ranked #3,765 of 28,792 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ve been there with my friends, it was a quite good experience to been there , definitely will be back

1  Thank akaleee
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've have attended this restaurant on several occasions recently, however following my last visit, I will not be returning. On previous visits, the food has been mediocre.

I attended a celebration this time and my hypothesis after this experience is that perhaps they struggle to cater for larger numbers.

I must admit, I was slightly embarrassed as it was my suggestion to have the celebration here. Several guests from the gathering complained about the quality or preparation of their food.

However, what I was really startled by was the restaurant's approach when it came to payment. Despite everyone paying, there was surplus left to pay. They gave no receipts to guests and double charged for drinks or food which was previously paid for. Hence, I will not be returning...these unscrupulous lengths to pocket cash was extremely disappointing. Not to mention, the food left much to be desired.

Integrity is everything....

2  Thank annemK8826CH
pergulk, Manager at Breeze Mezze Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

"INTEGRITY IS EVEYTHING"
ALL THIS ABOUT £60
Dear Anne,
We totally agree with you, integrity is everthing, especially for us: familiy run, very honest, and crystals clear with our prices and service. We have few other restaurant, we are quite capable of catering large groups. When my restaurant is full, it means 160 people are dining with us, and believe me, we can cater for 30 people with our closed eyes.
I must admit that we were realy embaressed when you made an issue for over £60 pound which wasn't paid by few of your guests, and you stayed behind more than an hour for us to explain why you need to pay that 60 pound.
You made a booking for 50 people, and only 33 adults and few children turned up. You wanted your guest to pay their own bill, and asked us to open individual tables for your party. On our busiest day , just to make you happy, we agreed to do that. But when your guest started to leave, we can not stop and ask everyone wheather they paid or not. Eventually, when it comes to closing the whole account there was £60 unpaid money and all this accusation is for over £60.
When you made booking it was made very clear to you how much is the set menu, and all our drinks on our menu is clearly priced. Without providing any prove, calling a restaurant THIEFS very dishonest statament.
I still have all the coppy of your tables receipts, I have all the CCTV images, that what was going on on that night. Feel free to came and check your bill and receipts again if thats going to make you happy.
Futhermore, we have promised a bottle of wine for your mum, but you insisted we promissed prosecco, we know what we promissed but just to make you happy, we have given you a free bottle of prosecco.
Yes Integrity is everything,
As your husbund/partner came to you and said on that night, all this is over £60 which wasn't paid, and you have to pay that on your guest behalf as a party owner.

Reviewed October 9, 2019

Had a lovely meal here. Staff very attentive, lovely food and wine. I had the skewer salmon. Wow so much including vegetables and salad. Would recommend. No room for pudding for me
Definitely recommend and will return.

1  Thank Ann C

Dear Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal.
Looking forward to your next visit.
Best wishes
Breeze Restorant

Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

We chose the set lunch menu 11.95 for a 2 course.. 2x bottles house wine. we asked for a glass of soda water, which Our bill came to 78.00, a tumbler glass of soda water, we got charged £2.50 for!.. Food weren't that great, the final insult, was the charge for 'Water'... £80.00 for lunch!.. We would not go back!

3  Thank Cindy D

Dear Cindy,
Thank you for taking a time to write review. We are sorry to hear that you found our prices high. As a table of three people, you have ordered 2 course lunch menu each costing £11.95. 3x11.95= £35.85 was cost of the food. You also ordered 2 bottle of wines each costing £20. 95. 20.95 + 29.95= £41.95 you have paid for the wine. When it comes to price of soda water, we use bottle of soda water, not guns of soda water like many pubs use.
Futher more, our lunch menu and drink menus are clearly priced, and it is customers choice to order wine or any other drinks after checking the prices.
Nevertheless, we like to see you again dining wit us, we will give you complimentary soda water water if you decide to came back.

Reviewed September 29, 2019

Having had takeaway from breeze we decided to eat it. From the welcome at the door to the lovely food we thoroughly enjoyed our evening. The pianist was an added bonus.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank foodloverp

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review. We are really pleased you had such an enjoyable experience with us.
We are looking forward to your next visit.
Kind regards,