Tripadvisor
London
Review Highlights
There’s always a final twist!

If you want a night at the theatre while staying in London, this is a great play to go and see. The... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Lindum5
Wellingore, United Kingdom
via mobile
Witness for the Prosecution

Went in the afternoon.The County Hall theatre is very grand with comfortable spacious seating. High... read more

Reviewed yesterday
peaceat28
Staines, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $84.18
from $85.49
from $32.49
from $102.59
More Info
All reviews agatha christie county hall great play court room council chamber twists and turns jury box debating chamber actual courtroom county council great production superb acting highly recommend this play immersive experience front row amazing venue row b
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent play, very well acted and staged in a stunning setting in the old county hall. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you go to one theatre show this year - this is the one. Great atmosphere, great acting and a real immersive experience. I am so glad that we went. Please don't miss this !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We lucked into the last two tickets at the last minute for the show and WOW! This is one of the best gems of London and I have been to London five times and seen EVERYTHING. The actors were unbelievably fantastic and I am still shaking my head at the twists and turns of this play. I am not even a play goer but I guarantee every time I go back to London, I am going back to this play even if I have to hang from the rafters. The fact that it is set in an old courtroom adds to its ambiance. I cannot find the words to describe this play, you have to see it for yourself and if you don't, it's definitely your loss!!!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank MCJ1964
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brilliant staging, excellent performances. Range of options for seat pricing and extra engagement with story.
Wonderful setting, quite unlike anywhere else in London

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The acting was great and the venue at County Hall perfect for the courtroom scenes. My only complaint is that it got a bit warm in the theater.

1  Thank COLOFLTraveler