“Delicious!!!”

Sartaj
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Loved the Chicken curry, it was pleasantly moist and chickeny, the sauce piquant and it was all rather spicy. The interior is pleasant, the staff friendly and for London its not expensive. Next time I'm in town, I'll be stopping there again.

There are newer reviews for Sartaj

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I go to the Sartaj whenever I'm entertaining people who don't know curry houses in london very well. The combination of the Build your own Balti option , the Massive Naan breads and really tasty well Curries well pitched in terms of heat is perfect for a good night out . My last visit was with 2 Sartaj Rookies , one who only eats mild and one who is Madras level of heat , both declared it to be one of the best curries they had ever eaten. Its not the Cinnamon Club , but doesn't pretend to be and the price of the pre -theate menu's is very reasonable .I'll be back many times no doubt and I know that my friends from last night were already planning visits again shortly .

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Love this restaurant... Whilst the staff may not be the most co-operative... The food definitely makes up for it. Make sure you get a family size naan!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food was good and reasonably priced. The place was a little bit run down and could do with a little bit of work (especially the rest room).

Reviewed June 29, 2013

7 of us (4 adults and 3 children) descended upon this restaurant for our last evening in London and partook of their attractively-priced early-bird special that provided 4 meal components (per person) for a fixed price of ~14 pounds. The service was friendly and attentive, and the food was superb! Our only "complaint" was trying to decide on the myriad of choices!

Highly recommended!