“Total package of brilliance”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stingray

Stingray
Ranked #2,711 of 22,375 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
London, United Kingdom
“Total package of brilliance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I visited this place twice and both times were superb.
The first time I took a special someone and it was intimate and cosy, the second time I took so important work related clients.
It caters to all needs, whether you want healthy Glutten free food or just a good old mega chow down. I highly recommend the steak salad started. I could eat 5 of them.
Price is absurdly low and it's the best kept secret in Camden.
You simply MUST go there!

3 Thank FonkyChris

London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A local favourite, but recent concerns over pizza standards”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We love the Stingray, and have been going almost weekly for the last 2 years. It used to have the best pizzas in north London, and our friends would come from as far away as Wimbledon for the experience.

However, I am concerned by the recent change in management. They have made the once excellent sized thin based pizzas smaller and fatter, an unfortunate downsizing. I now feel the pizzas have lost their pizzazz. Whilst the recent £1 price hike was understandable, the recipe change is not.

Aim higher Stingray and reclaim your crown!

Lostwithiel, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, miserable waitress”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

This had to be one of the nicest and largest pizzas I have had for a while. The atmosphere was OK, the waitress must have been having a bad day cos she was a right misery, but that added to the amusement of the visit. Odd relationship with the customers it must be said, but the food made up for it and there plenty of people there enjoying the grub.
Under 8 quid for a large pizza, that tasted great is a result up that London.
Going back tonight I think to see if t'old lass has cheered up.

“Very very slow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I am gluten free and thought this was a real find. I was very pleased that they did gluten free pizza and on their own home made bases. It was a lot better than quite a few gluten free places BUT we had to wait an hour for our food!!!! No one asked if we were ok or if we wanted more drinks. After our food arrived they did ask if we wanted a round on the house but we had just ordered more drinks - they did not take those off the bill.

The pizza was ok, I'm not desperate to go back, it was a bit dry. Try Ask Italian next time, much better gluten free pizza.

I gave it an overall good because at least they put the effort in to making home made gluten free pizzas which you don't often find.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beyond Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is an example of what restaurants should be aiming to offer. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Ideal place for a family to enjoy themselves how we did.
I am impressed beyond words and will return again and again and again.

• Visited June 2013