TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Best laser hair removal clinic!

The receptionists are lovely, the service is incredible, best laser I've ever had! Will definitely... read more

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark

Reviewed yesterday
Anastasia K
Laser Hair Removal

The receptionists are so lovely and welcoming, the therapists who perform the laser hair removal... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Elsa Y

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $32.61
from $39.61
from $112.24
from $85.83
More Info
All reviews laser hair removal queensway branch manicure and pedicure teeth whitening always on time explained everything fitzrovia session microdermabrasion waxing therapist growth equipment beauty technology
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Great salon with reasonable prices, good atmosphere and friendly members of staff. Offer a wide range of services.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

The staff is really polite and they deliver great customer service, however, my laser treatment wasn't efficient. Also a downside is the fact that you never get the same beauty aesthetician, which reasoning I understand, nevertheless it does affect the treatment.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Mutzi89
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Very welcoming place and staff. It really helps you to enjoy and relax your beauty treatment. I went for laser hair removal and manicure. Professional service and easy to book.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Nice beauty salon, friendly members of staff and fair prices. Had a good experience visiting this salon!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

I started coming to Boutique Spa earlier this year as my skin started to slip up again post roaccutane acne treatment so I decided to book a few sessions of microdermabrasion and I could instantly see improvements just after 1 session. I was gifted 6 more sessions for my birthday as I just can't get enough! The salon is beautifully clean, inviting with professional and friendly staff. It's always a joy to visit and I always leave feeling 10x better. Couldn't recommend this salon enough!

Date of experience: August 2019