“Fabulous Persian restaurant near olympia”
Review of Alborz

Alborz
Ranked #7,185 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This small restaurant appealed from the menu outside. We went early in the evening and enjoyed a wonderful meal served by very pleasant staff, at a good price. We enjoyed it so much we returned another evening and had another good meal.

We had read some reviews which were not so good,but we have to say we could not understand these as on both occasions our meal and service was excellent.

2  Thank nitwit105

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lovely Persian food, served by lovely people. Traditional, enjoyed by locals as well as tourists. Go for the lamb casserole. And they let you take your own wine too! We'll be back soon!

2  Thank Pete M
Reviewed February 27, 2013

just across the road from Olympia. It is a small restaurant, but the food (Iranian) was lovely and like home-made. Had bread stove that reminded me of Baghdad! Very nice, friendly staff.
Would eat there again.

2  Thank suzeb46
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Ate here and had the authentic yoghurt drink which I must say I enjoyed. Opted for the lamb steak and chicken skewers which were served in generous portions with rice and tasty grilled tomato. Very tender and flavoursome would recommend.

1  Thank maraalfa
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I went with my family here and it was like a trip to heaven
My meal was just the way I liked it and they asked me was my meal good enough

2  Thank 1966classic