“Very good bun hue”
Review of Rao Deli

Rao Deli
Order Online
Ranked #7,901 of 28,450 Restaurants in London
Description: Casual and friendly restaurant with authentic and fresh traditional Vietnamese cuisine, serving Pho with traditional 20-hour beef bone broth, Rice Dishes, spring rolls and fresh summer rolls, fresh Noodle Salads, morning baked Vietnamese Banh Mi and more.
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

I like Vietnamese food, always fresh and healthy. I went here on a Tuesday evening when it was not particularly busy. I received a warm welcome on arrival and sat near the main counter. The restaurant is clearly busy supplying lots of food for delivery. My order was taken and the summer rolls were freshly made With an dipping sauce. The noodles were freshly made with a lovely broth. Altogether the whole meal came to less than £15 so hit in my book

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

The only viet place in the area, serves generous portions for extremely reasonable price. (Mains are around 10£) Staff are great always friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend to visit.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Really tasty dishes made with high quality ingredients. Its not the fanciest place you would imagine but for sure a great value for money place. The service was super nice and the belly pork rice and the fried rols unforgetable! We will come back soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I am baffled how good this is.
Travelled far and wide eating Vietnamese cuisine searching for the best.
And bugger me. This is place is it.
The pho... Wow wee
The bun.. Wow double wee
The banh mi.... I could 9 in a row
By far the most hidden gem in London.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Vietnamese is one of my favourite cuisines - i’ve Lived in east London for 15 years and always thought that we did it the best... Until I stumbled across Rao. I wasn’t expecting much.. but boy did they deliver. I am a pho lover.. a pho-natic you might say and pho-que did this one knock my socks off! The broth is NEXT LEVEL. And the ban mi!!! So so good. My one complaint is that they aren’t busier.. which is why i am writing the second review of my life. I don’t want this hidden gem to go out of business.