“Amazing place”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #38 of 27,952 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm a big fan of mexican food, tried it in many restaurants, in few different countries. This one is one of the best if not best of all so far! Interior is really cozy, service professional and kind and food...amazing!I definitely will come back here and I'm sure it won't be one time.5/5

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot rate this place enough! The decor is adorbs. The food was incredible - fresh, delicious, perfect amount of spice and great portions. The drinks are amazing, sangria was particularly good.

I would honestly say they are the best chips I’ve ever had. You NEED to order a side of chips at least. The mains were so good I forgot to take pictures of them, but the starters were equally insane.

Lastly, I couldn’t get over the price! For that quality meal, I was expecting at least double the price.

A must visit for anyone that likes anything about food

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Yucca on sunday for dinner. We loved all food and cocktails were amazing. Service was so good. Smiling people around. Atmosphere was so cool. We're definitely gonna come back for lithuanian tequila

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best Mexican restaurants I’ve ever been too. The food was amazing, so tasty with good sized portions. We had the burrito, quesadilla and a side of fries to share (would recommend them all). All the staff were so friendly and accommodating and the restaurant was really well priced. If you’re commuting from London city Center it’s also close the Fulman Broadway tube.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went with few friends on Saturday night and we had a great time! The atmosphere was lovely and so was the staff. We had some Tapas and a lot of cocktails. I'm so sorry that I didn’t take a picture of the food but I will definitely do one next Saturday

Date of visit: April 2019