London Cocktail Club Monument
Review Highlights
Amazing place!

Randomly stopped by this place on Saturday with a friend and absolutely loved the vibe, drinks and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Petra M
Best bar

I love this bar, I visited London last month, and I went for a weekend . The cocktails are really... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
crisna c

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around London
from $32.19
from $45.06
from $19.31
from $27.58
More Info
All reviews cocktail masterclass delicious cocktails worth the climb cocktail making leaving drinks designed by sir christopher wren pudding lane hms belfast well worth the visit tower bridge lcc columns reminder erected memorial height
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent service from Sam he made the best ever vodka lime soda. Great place to have my first ever hinge date.

Date of experience: September 2019
123LCC, Guest Relations Manager at London Cocktail Club Monument, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hey Emily W,
Thank you for this amazing review! - will be sure to pass this on to the team. Next time you are in town make sure you grab yourself a VSD!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been coming to this bar once a month or so for the past 2 years, the bartenders are very fun and knowledgable, always happy to help and don't mind if you want to go off of the menu. One of them, Sam, helps me choose drinks that suit my friends every time, but always makes me my favourite Bobby Burns cocktail from the old menu when I want it! You need to check out this super bar!

Hey Alesia_Grom,
Thank you for this AWESOME review, our Stardeners are trained to make over 200 different cocktails if there is something that you particularly want just hit them up!!

Charlotte & The LCC Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed the cocktail masterclass with Christian. We got a welcome Bellini and got to make 3 other cocktails under his expert guidance.

Hey Jennie314314,
Thanks for this AMAZING I am glad to hear that your masterclass went so well, make sure you take those skills with you at home to show off!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've lived in Munich for 8 years now, and since I moved from the States, I have not been able to find a decent long Island ice tea. My friend and I happened to stop by The London Cocktail Club Munich on a night out and low and behold - George made us a long Island reminiscent of the ones I used to get back home. Not only have I finally had a proper long Island again, but the music is amazing and the vibe is great. Obviously the bartenders (mainly George) are extremely talented as well. 10/10 would recommend.

Hey Jenn9819,
WOW, we love this what an amazing review. George is surely famous for his LIIT! Next time you are over in the UK make sure you hit us up, we have venues all across London!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's hard to make a great long island but George managed to pull it off, one of the best I have had in years. Great music and friendly crowd. Highly recommend.

Hey Lissalove707,
Thank you for this amazing review!! I will be sure to pass this on to George and the team! LIIT are my FAV too! The team are trained to make the BEST Long Island on this side of the city.