Tripadvisor

Bruce Burgers
Order Online
Ranked #1,350 of 27,329 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic food, great service and will definitely be going again

The owner, Bruce is lovely and went out of his way to make us confortable

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recommended by a friend, just 5 minutes from Bruce Grove station, but not a direction we normally go. The staff were full of character and loved their products. The food, Burgers, wings, veggie, was some of the best I have had, 20 times better than McD etc. Its small and independent, will definitely visit again. If it was in central London it would be 4 times the size, and packed. A great find in the rough streets of Tottenham.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Friendly environment, lovely staff and good food... what more could you ask for! I’ve always wanted a nice local chilled place to eat and this is it! Would recommend to anyone looking for some good food at a decent price! Thank you for your warm welcome and I will be back! :)

Reviewed December 31, 2019

So I would consider myself to be a self proclaimed connoisseur when it comes to burgers. I really enjoy a good burger and I have no problems travelling to find one. I’ve been to multiple GBK’s, Byron Burgers, Tinsel Towns, Honest Burgers, Mac D’s, Burger Kings and KFCs as well as multiple independent Burger restaurants.

Customer service: Really good service 5 Stars
Value for money: I would say reasonable 4 Stars
Quality of taste: Mouth wateringly good 5 Stars
Atmosphere: Front area is nice and the back area plus the additional services available at the back are amazing something I have never seen in any fast food or any restaurant now that I think of it.

Unfortunately I didn’t take a picture of my burger as I got carried away and ate it. But take my word for it the place is definitely worth a visit.

The burger I had was the fully loaded, with sweet potato chips and a banana milkshake which sooo on point.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Fast, friendly, and so cool! Love this place and the food. Take my daughter, girl friend and boys there. Beats greasy 5 Guys for me.

Date of visit: December 2019