“This place is consistently incredible”
Review of pasha mangal

pasha mangal
Ranked #8,547 of 27,506 Restaurants in London
Reviewed February 20, 2019

Amazing food. Can bring your own alcohol. Please tell me what else you need.

The service is fantastic, down to earth setting, food is literally 10 out of 10 and decently priced. Never been disappointed and I've eaten here many times.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

This is an excellent place for a good, tasty and inexpensive lunch. My husband and I shared the mixed meze for two which was delicious - my particular favourite was the baba ghanoush which had a lovely smokey flavour. We then shared a chicken shish. This came with rice, rocket, and grilled tomato - and was masses for two. We were offered more flatbread as well.
With a can of drink for me the bill came to around £20 - a bargain I thought.
Service was pleasant and the decor is nice (despite the tv).

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

After visiting the Hayman’s Distillery I needed something tasty to eat,and having dined here before knew it would be a great place to end the evening.My daughters are regular visitors and are always looked after by the staff.As ever the food was delicious and the freshly cooked chicken kebab was succulent.There was a little drama when my daughter unexpectedly ate a chilli from the tomato salad and thought her throat was on fire, but that settled down after a few glasses of water. It’s not put her off going back again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

The best Turkish meal I’ve eaten in a long time. Had the most wonderful mixed grill of lamb and chicken donors and shish as well as delicious flatbread and grilled halloumi. Quick and efficient service and very friendly staff who even went to the effort of putting up Christmas decorations to lighten up the place and enhance the decor.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Great kebabs , fast service , well priced considering the quality of food , I would suggest to always get takeaway.

Date of visit: November 2018