“Shake Shack London Cannon Street”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #12,223 of 24,829 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Westminster
Neighborhood: Westminster
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lunchtime - Double burger was nice, but at £10, NOT that nice. The fries were exactly the same as super market crinkle chips and the cheese on top I don't think was actually cheese. Plus a beer and the whole meal is £21. Two word review - Rip Off
Breakfast - Ordered a bacon, egg burger. Took 8 minutes to arrive. The bacon was so hard you could cut with it and the egg was more like an omelette. Cost £5. Not worth it.
Conclusion - Go somewhere else and save yourself some money!

1  Thank martinsmee512

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am so happy to see Shack Shack has made its way over to the UK! Having previously had it in the US I had high expectations. I ordered a Smokeshack, lemonade and some herb mayo fries to share. The burger was incredible and I loved the slightly sweet peppers in there. The fries were so flavoursome and so much better than a plain standard portion. It's definitely the best fast food burger pace available but the only bad things for me is the price. It is a little pricey but worth it for the occasional treat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not a bad burger, but not so much better that it warrants 4x the price of mainstream. Another case of a franchise cashing in on the cache of the brand with a so so product.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

So I am all about the fries and their crinkle cut fries are SOOOO good! We had plain ones and the fully loaded ones. both good.
We also had the bacon burger, which is a real burger with fresh beef. SO GOOD.
We also had the chicken sandwich which was also good!

I now will go to Shake Shack whenever I travel!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Had our last dinner here before coming home. We all had Smoke Shacks and we weren’t disappointed. One weird thing though. I don’t know if it’s a local thing but there were used condiment packages mixed in with the fresh ones in the baskets in the service station on both floors. Otherwise, a great meal. Portions are spot on.