“So much variety”

BANG BANG Oriental Food Hall
Order Online
Ranked #227 of 1,618 Quick Bites in London
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Asian street food with seating. A variety of cuisines from South Asia. Good value for money with dishes below a tenner.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Ordered a Mee Gorena - fried noodles from them. We specifically asked for no chilli on the noodles they reassured there would be none. Came to the table and when girlfriend started eating she couldn’t eat it as it had crushed chillies mixed in the noodles. She took it back and they basically said there was no chilli inside. We had to swap dishes and I ended up eating the noodles as my girlfriend couldn’t eat it. I have to say that the food was good no complaints there and I recommend it to anybody that likes spicy food. However, when a customer takes something back, and I myself have worked in hospitality before, they should try to do a better job at keeping the customer happy and they offered no alternative and thats what upset us the most. I still give it a 2 as food is good but otherwise I would have given them a 1.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

You can get a range of cuisines which does cost more than usual however it is a Asian food hall.

You can purchase bubble tea or sushi or even delicious Filipino dishes at Manila kitchen.

The choice is yours.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Since my last visit to the great restaurant in this building I took a friend back to the kiosks upstairs . The hugest selection of dim sum and vegetarian and various Asian style cooking I have ever seen . Eat in or take away .
Also very handy to have the little supermarket next door .

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Need to clean sink area and cloths being used at 'Chatime' drinks outlet as to avoid health hazard. Drinks are tasty though.

Date of visit: May 2019