“Below average ”

Bookatable
OR
Order Online
Ranked #6,238 of 28,642 Restaurants in London
Description: Jazzgir serves up authentic Turkish food to Canary Wharf. Combining a love of live music with fun and fresh Turkish-style food, Jazzgir creates a relaxed atmosphere without compromising on quality. The interior is composed of mellow browns, from the wooden flooring to the furnishings and there's also two bars serving up classic cocktails with a modern twist.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on a Monday evening, the restaurant was empty, we were a party of 10. The only waiter was ok, although he didn’t Reccommend any dishes when asked, just mentioned the dishes they didn’t have.
The majority ordered chicken or lamb kebabs, my chicken and lamb was dry, the salad was fresh and boiled rice Luke warm.
One colleague was forgotten about and 15mins later the food arrived after everyone had finished, a portion of whitebait was offered as an apology,
It would have been nice if complimentary bread or olives were put on the table
Altogether this was very average food with below average service.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank kriso730
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

We ordered the mix kebab platter, lamb chops, lamb saute and Jazzgir veggie platter for share and it could fed us for days. A slice of Turkey :-) it is made me think i was in Marmaris or Antalya. We ate it all, it was delicious.
The restaurant is lovely and the stuff were friendly and welcoming. Manager Hiroshi was really polite and helped to pick good cocktail on menu.
Highly recommened. Cheers.

1  Thank samthgarry
AlexO3115, Public Relations Manager at Jazzgir, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

My family and I celebrated my Fathers 45th Birthday at Jazzgir Restaurant, all the restaurant staff were brilliant, friendly, approachable and professional and what really stood out was the exceptional service. Thank you again for making the evening so special.

Date of visit: August 2019

We specialise in birthday celebrations!

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Jazzgir is a lovely restaurant. I and my neighbors just love it. It is on the Thames. Great menu and prices. Can't give up on such an excellent service where the staff makes you feel at home with a beautiful view of Thames. Very big Thanks for the team.

Date of visit: August 2019

I will pass the message on!

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately I can’t even comment on the food as we didn’t even get a table. My husband and I with our 9 month old daughter tried to get a table at this restaurant. It was empty when we walked in and the owners/managers were sitting at a table eating, a waiter was about to seat us when one of the men sitting at the table said something in their language and then we was told they are fully booked and there are no available tables for us and that was the end of it. No customer service skills to try to bring us back just no table and get out. The men at the table just looked away and continued eating their food. It made me laugh as I have never seen such poor customer service skills at a restaurant.
I honestly believe they just didn’t want to accommodate us with our pram and young child.
Disappointed and will not attempt to come back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
AlexO3115, Public Relations Manager at Jazzgir, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Please take your fake reviews elsewhere. We don't appreciate it in the slightest. You have been reported.