““THE BEST BITE IN CAMDEN MARKET””

Asador Argentine Steaks and Burger
Ranked #354 of 1,622 Quick Bites in London
Description: Asador is a unique dining concept where exquisite food come from the argentine culture. We are passionate chefs running Argentine style steaks stall currently trading 7 days a week in Camden Lock market for over 6 years. Quality is our priority, we only serve Argentine and British Grass Fed and Organic Black Angus beef to give you the best steak and burger you never eat !
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

As I said and under my opinion this was the far best place to have a quick bite around the very busy Camden Market during these New Year days.
If you’re the meat lover like us this is definitely the place to try.
We had 2 of these flat Rib eye steaks in ciabatta baguette, excellent meat and perfectly prepared by the very polite Argentinian man. Fried potatoes were very tasty too.
Would recommend this small fast food shop to everyone to taste the meat.
Will repeat on our next visit to Camden Market. Thanks

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Just like in argentina the flank steak was amazing!! Lots of options and staff was very friendly!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Simple things done right, i order from here often (there is much competition in Camden town) because their menu is clearly made with the best ingredients, from sweet red peppers to the excellent beef.
They obviously care about their product and it shows in their delicious food

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I went to Camden market today and of the dizzying array of different foodstalls I was fortunate enough to choose Asador for my lunch. I had the rib eye steak sandwich with chips and it was one of the nicest lunches I have had in a while. The quality of the meat was superb, the papas rusticas were crispy and the staff were super friendly. Couldn't ask for a better lunch

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I have visited this place few times. It’s great! Very tasty burger and chips which they dressing with their special sauce and always helpful,positive staff.
Definitely recommend it!