“Outrageous”

Exmouth Market Grind
Order Online
Ranked #6,553 of 28,474 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Description: Exmouth Market Grind is a neighborhood espresso bar, cocktail bar and restaurant, located on the famous Exmouth Market, a pedestrianised market street in Clerkenwell. Open from 8 am until midnight this restaurant allows people to enjoy brunch in the sun, or pop in for a few cocktails after work.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very upset with our first dinner. We were unhappy with our drinks, so asked for a bit extra alcohol, and were charged an extra £10. Won’t be returning.

Date of visit: August 2019
Vijay2143, Manager at Exmouth Market Grind, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Louise, thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. We would like to discuss this further please call 02030191806 or email ross@grind.co.uk. Thanks.

Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Expensive babyccino that was too hot and when I asked if it could be in a drinking take away cup/lid, I had a feeling they were doing me a big favour! Not remembering I paid £1 for 2 fingers of milk!
My latte was too hot, not a full cup... really not impressed.
Service could really be improved.

Date of visit: August 2019
Vijay2143, Manager at Exmouth Market Grind, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Livia, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

I came into Grind recently on a day when my friends and I were having a TERRIBLE week at work. Natasha was amazing from start to finish - kind, uplifting and attentive. She is the best thing about this place and must get a pay rise! She also was so good at her job that we had originally only intended to go in for lunch but stayed until approx 9pm having many a cocktail!

Lunch was nice too!

Date of visit: July 2019

Hi Oc, thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to pass your comments onto Natasha and the Exmouth Market team. See you again at Grind.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

This was my first time here and the food was really good and the waitress, Courtney D was really nice and provided amazing service so big thank you to her and I will definitely come back!

Date of visit: August 2019
Vijay2143, Manager at Exmouth Market Grind, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Reviewed July 23, 2019

This was my first time visiting this cafe, and in my opinion the food was good for the price. However, the most memorable part of my experience was the lovely service that I received by a waitress called Fatou. I thought she was very friendly and knowledgeable when it came to helping me with menu choices, as it was my first time there. She made sure to check on me often but not in an overbearing way. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2019
3  Thank Ameliasmith890
Vijay2143, Manager at Exmouth Market Grind, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

HI Amelia, thank you for your feedback. Great to hear Fatou looked after you and was attentive to your needs. We will be sure to pass this on to her and the Exmouth team. See you again at Grind.