“Lovely ethnic dinner”
Review of Comptoir Libanais

Comptoir Libanais
Ranked #9,761 of 28,474 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: St. James's
Description: The food at Comptoir is fresh, healthy, honest and affordable. Comptoir wakes up early to provide customers with unique Lebanese breakfasts to eat in or take away; offering everything from organic yoghurt topped with pomegranate and orange blossom water,
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely restaurant with colorful bold designs
Wide menu of libanais and mediterranean dishes..we had the mezze plate (all main starters) to share and then couscous with lamb pumpkin and prunes..all amazing!
service is fast and kind
prices cheap!
recommended!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed July 27, 2019

We had dinner here before going to the Harold Pinter Theatre. The food was excellent and the theatre menu particularly good value. We had baba ganush and hummus for starters and then an excellent aubergine tagine and delicious salad. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

I was at the Comptoir Libanais in Picaddily Circus, earlier this year in March. I was here with my family, when we stopped by here for some coffee and snacks. The coffee was average. The whole setting is a bit too make believe Lebanese for me. I enjoyed the coffee here - it was less stronger than I like, but still good. The hummus here was delicious though. I had some rose syrup based dessert which was ok. Overall, mediocre food. The waitress who was serving us, she was from Guatemala, was really kind. Very helpful! Would come back here though.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Great food and incredible service, the chef Amin was so funny and friendly and explained the different dishes to us. The Rose lemonade, chicken kofta grill and brownie were amazing!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

The food was very tasty and the employees were very friendly and attentive. They are located right across the street from Her Majesty Theater and offer a Pre-Theater menu. I had the Spicy Salmon Shakshuka with rice and it was well done. A perfect place for dining with a group or solo.