“Wonderful find”

Zaga Fish & Chips
Order Online
Ranked #10,762 of 28,447 Restaurants in London
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We had intended to buy chips for my Son at Waterloo but the playground he had wanted to investigate was closed so we went to Wandsworth Park, found this Chip Shop on Google, we changed our order for our son to fish bites and Chips, most places this would be fish cake, not here, this was real Cod pieces battered, my son allowed me to try a piece as these were very generous portions and my god the Cod was very good, did I mention the chips? These weee non greasy and very very good.
Will I return, well if we ever go Wandsworth Park again I 'd be very tempted to forego the sandwich I had and go and buy from this Shop

Many thanks

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Love this place . It’s my new favourite. Excellent food and the best chips I have tasted in a long time - nice and golden - properly cooked .

Nice staff - . It’s worth giving it a try.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We regularly have a takeaway fish&chips from here, and have never been disappointed. Always freshly prepared, great quality and generous portions. And to the ones complaining about too many chips: are you insane? ;)
Last but not least, the lady serving is so lovely.
Also, they take orders over the phone for customers to collect - that way there is no wait (which isn’t long anyway!) and you can avoid using uber eats which I don’t like using.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

There are two things I look for in a chippy, one being a decent size fish and the other being tasty light batter. ZAGA delivers this on both fronts. A great fish and chip takeaway meal served in a box, prepare to be stuffed as the portions are good. Will definitely order from there again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

After accidentally placing two orders a lady from the restaurant called me and spoke to me in a shockingly rude manner which was completely unnecessary to the situation. She made me feel unwelcome and told me to "hurry up" and cancel an order that had only been placed seconds before and that was already in the process of cancelling. As a first time customer I am very disappointed and will not be ordering from them again.

Date of visit: May 2018