“Love this Place.”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1,225 of 1,420 Coffee & Tea in London
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Every morning I'm in London I get there when they open and enjoy the quiet setting for a leisurely breakfast snack and latte.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I had one of the mocha cheesecake drinks and some marble cake, both were really nice. I was meeting my friend who lives nearby while I was between trains. The staff were quite friendly and the space was nice. However, I needed the toilet and so asked the staff, you needed to get a code for a door that was fine. Then I got in there and there was just one toilet. There was four of us queueing, a staff member came and used a toilet behind another door but made sure to shut it and tell us only staff could use it, I get they were just following procedure but they could have used their initiative as four of us were waiting. Then once I got into the one toilet it was disgusting there was no toilet paper, wee all over the floor and over the toilet itself. I travelled a lot that week on trains and in public toilets and this was by far the worst.

I love starbucks drinks but the toilet there really let me down.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Really disappointing for a Starbucks! We visited on a Thursday morning and it was fairly empty. I ordered two of the new Frappuccino drinks. A mocha cheesecake Frappuccino and a blueberry cheesecake one. Well safe to safe we won’t be ordering one again! They tasted of nothing! Just cold and wet, no fruity blueberries or chocolate coffee just nothingness! Disappointed Starbucks!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Bought breakfast mainly to kids the kids to the loo and found it doesn’t have one working just now!
Not great.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Good coffee, friendly service. Friday morning was quite busy, but with a bit of luck we managed to get a table.

Date of visit: May 2017