Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wow Kooza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went with some apprehension as I have not been to a 'circus' in years. What a change and what an amazing performance. Heart in the mouth much of the time with acrobatics and high wire acts requiring such skill and energy. @it was funny and played seamlessly from beginning to end. I am an oldie, but I think the children would have been spellbound by this long and exciting show.

2 Thank Robin T

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Yet another fantastic show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We originally had tickets for the 11th January show that was cancelled. We were able to re-book getting better seats at a discount because of the cancellation.

We've seen 5 different shows since we watched Allegria, our first Cirque du Soleil. Allegria was special to us for a number of reasons but Kooza comes second in our favourites. We've seen criticism of the amount of time given over to the clowns. I think it could have been reduced without damaging the entertainment value of the show but this is a trivial complaint alongside the great acts, some of which had us on the edge of our seats and were accompanied by gasps from the audience.

The venue at the Royal Albert Hall is a perfect complement to a thoroughly entertaining show. Highly recommended.

1 Thank BrianTJ
Channel Islands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Kooza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had been really looking forward to seeing this show as Cirque du Soleil has been on my bucket list for a number of years but I left feeling somewhat cheated.

I thought the main acts were absolutely fantastic, particularly the Wheel of Death, but the infils between the acts were cheap. Watching 'cops and robbers' running around the auditorium throwing popcorn was not what I was expecting having paid £93 for my ticket. And as for the person in the dog costume, what was that about?

Maybe my expectations were too high.

We ate in the Elgar room beforehand, the food was good and the price reasonable.

Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kooza - Cirque Du Soleil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

It was a valentine's day treat from the man - and what a treat it was! The Royal Albert Hall is such a magnificent building, from the minute you walk up the stairs to the entrance and into the hall itself. What an amazing structural creation!!

We had dinner at the Elgar Room, good ambience, good food and quick service! Polite staff - couldn't fault it at all. The waiter was slightly pushy with the deal they had on, but nothing we couldn't handle :)

Made our way to the seats - in the grand tier. Really nicely laid, some what semi private viewing booth. The show itself just took my breath away, the acrobats, the clowns - they were all superb. I must admit, there were points in the show when my heart stopped beating, nervous for the performers, but they were all very brave! The wheel of death act - OMG! What amazing characters; they exhibited such bravery..

It was a night never to be forgotten, thank you to all the staff and performers at the royal albert hall and cirque du soleil crew!!

4 Thank Puja S
Hannover, Germany
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“Circus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a spectacular show you just hold your breath minute by minute each act better than the previous one. To be highly recommended.

Travelers who viewed Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England also viewed