“Good show, but a bit slow at times”

Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England
London
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Good show, but a bit slow at times”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The clowning was good and the acrobats amazing - particularly the Wheel of Death.
I just think that at times it almost felt as if it had ground to a halt and some acts were not on for long enough.
It was our first visit to a Cirque du Soleil show dor nearly 20 years and, to be honest, I think they were better first time around.

• Turkish first
Lincolnshire
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our First Cirque du Soleil”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was an evening of firsts - our first Cirque du Soleil and our first visit to the Royal Albert Hall; we were not disappointed with either.
My husband and I were a little uncertain whether we would enjoy this type of show but decided that millions around the world couldn't all be wrong and so booked the tickets.
We were delighted to find that we were seated within a small box, a treat which made the evening even more special - we had a fantastic view of the stage and we sat mesmerised from the moment the show began. Yes its like circus acts but extremely high class and some of the stunts left us gasping and sitting on the edge of our seats - will we go to another show? You Bet!!

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Very entertaining.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Although I have seen CDS on tv, I was surprised by how much they managed to perform on such a small stage.
The atmosphere was great, but (im not a great fan of clowns) unfortunately I did find the clowns some what tiresome.

I did enjoy myself and the show, I just didnt realise the performance stage would be so small.

I would love to see CDS again, but in a bigger venue.

London, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“5stars”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

3rd cirque I've seen and problem the best
Royal Albert hall also the best venue for this advent
Would highly recommend and will be going again next year
This is the best circus in the world (easy)

london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“KOOZA FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went to see Kooza Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall, firstly I'd like to say how spectacular the theatre itself is, so grand and jaw dropping!
It was our first Cirque experience, and I can't wait to go again! The beginning is very comical and has alot of audience interaction, which is super hilarious!
My favourite was actually the 3 aisan super flexible girls, was very enchanting!
However the whole thing is breathtaking, exciting, inspiring, enchanting, hypnotizing and simply fantastic! Every act is unique, and takes you to another world while watching it! You really cannot take your eyes off them!
We laughed, gasped, clapped and whistled till we could whistle no more!
Standing ovation!!!
Plus the music is stunning, simply stunning!!
I would recommend this show to anyone!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank amy j

Travelers who viewed Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England also viewed