Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England
10 attraction reviews
“5stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

3rd cirque I've seen and problem the best
Royal Albert hall also the best venue for this advent
Would highly recommend and will be going again next year
This is the best circus in the world (easy)

• Turkish first
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“KOOZA FANTASTIC!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went to see Kooza Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall, firstly I'd like to say how spectacular the theatre itself is, so grand and jaw dropping!
It was our first Cirque experience, and I can't wait to go again! The beginning is very comical and has alot of audience interaction, which is super hilarious!
My favourite was actually the 3 aisan super flexible girls, was very enchanting!
However the whole thing is breathtaking, exciting, inspiring, enchanting, hypnotizing and simply fantastic! Every act is unique, and takes you to another world while watching it! You really cannot take your eyes off them!
We laughed, gasped, clapped and whistled till we could whistle no more!
Standing ovation!!!
Plus the music is stunning, simply stunning!!
I would recommend this show to anyone!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank amy j
Cambridge
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fab show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great show could have had more acts and less of the Clowns between acts but overall great if you have not seen what the guys on the wheel of death can do you missed something.

London
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Birthday treat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Hi,
We going to RAH every year for Circus the Soleil. We had best ever time this year. Kooza really bet the last couple of years shows. We loved the Death Wheel. Im going next weekend again. Cant wait. Worth its price.

Visited January 2013
Leicestershire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Simply fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

What an amazing show, this will be the 3rd time for me from London to Las Vegas, it was mind blowing the whole way through. We had perfect seats with no viewing restrictions, but I guess that's what comes with £75 per ticket.

Can't wait for my next visit, to wherever I can get to see them again!!

Visited February 2013

Travelers who viewed Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England also viewed