If you want a good nights sleep and peace of mind, stay away from Marlin Apartments in Stratford . It is so ridiculous that they can build a Hotel on top of a train line with little insulation or double glazing . i couldn't sleep at night , trains where passing every few seconds. Decided to change apartment it was 20 pounds extra a night and was told to pay upfront before i was allowed to move.
Move in to the other apartment and nothing works, radiators, microwave, etc.
Give this place a miss !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 2008, Marlin Stratford contains over 100 serviced apartments, from plush studios to magnificent penthouses, meeting the strong demand for luxury living without the Central London price tag.Connected by several underground lines, and a national and international train station, Marlin Stratford is a short journey away from the O2 Arena and a moment’s walk away from Westfield shopping centre. Marlin Stratford is also a short distance away from the ExCel Exhibition Centre and is directly accessible from major London train stations such as Waterloo, Liverpool Street and King’s Cross. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marlin Apartments Stratford London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Stratford London Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Stratford London England