“BEST KEBAB PLACE EVER!!!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wrap City Kebab Halal
Ranked #8,225 of 28,200 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Westminster
Neighborhood: Westminster
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I came to this place with a large group of friends and was served by a lovely young man who was extremely polite and very quick in his service, absolutely loved the food and this young man with his lovely manners made the experience even better.. honestly felt like I was being treated as if I'm sat in a high class restaurant when it was a quick grab&go kebab .. thank you so much! Will definitely be back again ☺️

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I've never had lamb kebabs this good. I'll definitely return again and again. Very flavorful and reasonable prices too.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Day trip to sightsee in London and we needed good food before the train. Hit upon this exquisite little side street gem located directly across from the Apollo Victoria theater. Do not be put off by the exterior. Looks like a simple food stall but walk inside and prepare for fast, hot, delicious ethnic halal food. We had the feta and lamb wraps, lamb and veggie samosas, fish and chips - all were perfection. The samosa are only 1 pound and an easy grab and walk meal. Service was fast and genuinely welcoming. I requested their address so I could give them an TripAdvisor review. The owner was so grateful as they are not yet on the site. They need to be as an exquisite gem of a foodie find tucked away in the heart of London's metropolis. We often overlook these stalls where local ethnic food thrives. Perfect spot to grab a well crafted lunch or dinner before the theater. Highly highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We loved this best little hole-in-the-wall kebab and donair stop near Victoria Station. Friendly staff, low prices, big portions. I'd go back!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

This is our regular post run stop to grab falafel pitta and salad on the way home. Good price, lovely food and great service. They are always friendly and try to give the customer what they want.

Date of visit: May 2017