“Was suprised”
Review of The Sipping Room

The Sipping Room
Ranked #509 of 24,524 Restaurants in London
Description: An escape from the everyday, The Sipping Room specialises in thoughtful, inspired menus, locally sourced ingredients, and innovative, handcrafted cocktails. Treat yourself to the classic favourites such as a mojito or one of our selection of sours, or try something a bit different with the likes of our Herbal Remedy (Pampero rum, velvet falernum, yellow chartreuse & rosemary bitters) and plenty more. The all-day dining bar & restaurant offers everything from beautiful breakfasts including dishes such as saffron baked eggs with piquillo peppers and chorizo through to late-night dinners where guests can indulge in everything from small plates and sharing boards to burgers, salads and a variety of main dishes such as pan-fried cod with crushed potato and artichoke gremolata. Retreat from the world while you enjoy our unrivalled service in the most welcoming environment. Our stylish outdoor terrace provides the perfect al-fresco respite throughout the seasons.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I do recomend this as a bussines meeting places nice athmosphere and food and drinks was awesome greeting for our waiter Inesa

DrakeMorgan, Sales and Events Manager at The Sipping Room, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear As A

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review based on your recent visit!

We are very proud of our varied menu and definitely believe there is something on there for everyone, either it's for a business meeting or relaxed Sunday roast dinner.

I will pass on your greetings to Inesa who will be delighted that she made your experience with us so memorable! I hope to see you here at The Sipping Room again very soon!

Have a fabulous day!

Simona and The Sipping room team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's beutiful place, the food and drinks was perfect, staff and our waitter Inesa, was very helpful. Wonderful experience. A+++

Hello Audrius S

Thank you for your beautiful review based on your recent visit, we are very touched that you chose to spend your time with us!

Inesa is an absolute star and we are so lucky to have her! She will be so touched to hear that she made your visit so memorable!

Thank you again for your glowing comments and have a lovely day!

Simona and The Sipping room team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First thing first, the restaurant is beautiful and stylishly decorated. I went to this restaurant on May Bank Holiday Monday and they appeared to be well staffed. However, the service provided was quite poor. No napkins and cutlery were provided until requested. The fish and chips ordered was bland and no one checked to see how we were getting on with our meal. One of the waiters was rude when asked about parking validation. The chicken wings were the only good that I had, and even that was nothing to write home about. Go here only if you want to sit somewhere pretty and eat finger food.

Thank you so much for getting in touch this way to detail your recent experience at The Sipping Room, we really appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention.

I am so sorry to hear that we didn't offer you the level of food and service that we should have, it is clear to see that we have let ourselves down here and left you feeling disappointed.

I would be so grateful if you could contact me directly so I can issue a formal apology. You can reach me on info@thesippingroom.co.uk at all times.

Please accept our apologies again for not showing you what we are capable of and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Simona and The Sipping Room Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I were there on my birthday to eat. I rather say the true good it’s okay it could be better because their prices are expensive for everything.

Dear Gilmarpr2014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit to The Sipping room. We take all feedback very seriously and it is imperative for us to grow as a business. I will share your comments with our managers. However, I hope that your friend had a lovely birthday celebrations and you did have a good time with us.

We hope to see you in the future, please keep in touch so we can book you a table. You can reach us on 0203 907 0320 or info@thesippingroom.co.uk for all bookings and enquires!

Simona and The Sipping Room Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed the setting. The front of house lady was very good indeed, couldn't fault her at all. Two gin and tonics for £24!!! Then we ordered steaks with sauces. Firstly the wrong sauce appeared with one. It took ages for it to be replaced, then both were under seasoned. Assume from the taste it was all pre-prepared in packets rather than made by a chef on site. Avoid for food.

Dear OrkTipTip,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit to The Sipping room. I am pleased to hear that our hosts did amazing job and you have enjoyed the setting. However, I am extremely disappointed to hear that we didn't offer you the level of service that we should have. It is extremely useful and helps us to address any issues and improve our level of service and quality of food further in the future. I have discussed your experience at length with the team as it is of the upmost importance to us that guests have the best quality food, drinks and service. Please accept our apologies for a long wait on your sauce to be replace and also, I can ensure you that all our steaks are cooked in house by our chefs.
Please do not hesitate to email me on info@thesippingroom.co.uk to discuss this experience further.

Kind Regards,