I've been staying at Marlin apartments in Limehouse for a few weeks. Overall i'd rate it a 4.5 because there's room for improvement. The studio I booked it's a very decent size, has all appliances needed, great kitchen, nice bath. The cleaning crew comes in once a week and they do a decent job at cleaning the place up (sometimes better, other times not so much). Toiletries & other consumables (such as detergent for the dish washer and washing machine) are however not replaced on a regular basis. There's always a concierge on site and she/he is always helpful and even helps people get around London easily. Location-wise, the area itself it's not great, but it only takes 4-5 mins to get to the DLR station and another 8-10 to get to Bank (central London).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Limehouse is cleverly situated just outside the hustle and bustle of Central London but within easy access to the financial and touristic areas across the capital. Explore the vast waterways of the Limehouse Basin Marina that is minutes away, take a leisurely stroll along the Thames or visit the nearby Canary Wharf for a sophisticated excursion. Our guests appreciate the energetic vibrancy of the Docklands as well as the modern, luxurious serviced apartments. Their location makes them the perfect preference for corporate and leisure guests alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Marlin Apartments Limehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Mission Court Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Limehouse London, England