“One of the Best Experience!”
other travelers have booked this property
London Eye within 5 minutes walk Master bedroom with space for additional beds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
London Eye within 5 minutes walk
Master bedroom with space for additional beds
fully equipped kitchen - perfect for long stays
LONDON EYE! TOP LOCATION★ BUDGET★2bed2bath★ XXL★ CLEAN
Stairs going to the second floor
Living room with a cable TV.
All major touristic highlights are in walking distance
Dining areaDining area with 6 chairs
Plenty of storage
bathroom with bathtub.
1 of 2 bathrooms
1 of 2 bathrooms
Fully equipped kitchen
The living room can also function as 3rd bedroom due to sofa bed
LONDON EYE! TOP LOCATION★ BUDGET★2bed2bath★ XXL★ CLEAN
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

448hemant...
New Delhi, India
“Worst Ever Expereince”
Reviewed September 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The owner is very unprofessional, allowed the next guest to check-in and made them stand on our heads inspite of the fact that me and my entire family were still inside the apartment. The owner us extremely rude and does not respond to your messages well.

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 22, 2017
Hemant, I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. However, we have already discussed and agreed on the possibility of a late check-out even before you booked the apartment. And I believe that we informed you ahead of time when we received last minute booking. I truly wished you would have followed my recommendation to book one more night to keep you and your group staying until 5 pm to avoid such inconvenience.

As host, I always want to cater my guest's needs the best way I can. I hope you understand.
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 10, 2018
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your stay and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
Bryce M
“Great London Experience”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jing and her team made our stay an excellent experience. Great flat, perfect location, well priced, and very comfortable amenities. There were a couple of hiccups on check-in (none of them their fault, just weird transportation issues etc) and she went out of her way to make it a smooth check in process for us. Great communication, and thanks for going the extra mile for our family.

Date of stay: May 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback, Bryce. I am glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay in my apartment and I am looking forward in welcoming you again as our lovely guest. All the best!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing