Prince's Square Apartments
$251
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
$554
$409
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
Travelocity
$400
$371
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbayswater stationhyde parkgreat locationfixed immediatelyserviced apartmentsmall kitchenmin walking distanceliving areaone bedroom apartmentstayed for four nightsspacious roomworked finewashing machinerestaurants and shopsfresh towelsenjoyed my staythe wi fi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2014

As a former international Flight Purser, I know a lot about hotels. My experience grew with my many hotel overnights.
Age also came along. It gives the ability to know what you like and react when you do not...
After trying several hotels around my fav Bayswater, I reserved a studio at 33 Princes Sq.. I had decided that I liked better a spacious room than breakfast included in my stay.
Not far from Queensway ...
Well, that was about 3 years ago! And , for each of my following trips to London, I have faithfully returned to 33 Princes Sq.
After my first stay, I wrote a review. Today, I am writing a new one, just to confirm my first impression.
Mr. Sam Karimi has been the Manager who welcomed me each time as if I were royalty!
I sensed that his excellent work would not be " unseen". I feared that he wouldn't be long till he has assigned to higher posts!
I was right...:-(

Although I miss Mr. Karimi very much, I have observed a new star taking the hotel's command.
Let me introduce Mr. Tomaj Jahani. Upon check-in, should you be welcomed by Mr. Jahani, or Tom, as I call him, you will be so pleasantly surprised.
Tom has followed the steps of Mr Karimi, giving each guest his
unique personal service, with a smile and his presence.
He is seconded at the Reception desk by Mr. Hadi Khatami Zadeh, at daytime.

I am soon travelling to London again and knowing the warm welcome that awaits me at 33 Princes Sq. makes me really look forward to my stay and be greeted by Tom and Hadi.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank EMalouvier
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was trying to a place in my budget and near Hyde Park. Luckily I found Princes Square. The room was nearly twice as big as my last stay in London. The staff helpe me find near by stores for all my needs, they help with my luggage (coming and going) the room was serviced every other day. Maybe the complaint would be the bathroom sink did not drain well at all, but I didn't say anything so they probably could have fixed it, if I had said something. Overall great place!

Mike

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MikeTShow
Reviewed January 15, 2014

It is always a pleasure to come and stay in Princes Apartments. The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed, and the beds very comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful - and the location in the heart of Bayswater is absolutely excellent for all the amenities of central London. Extremely good value for money, and I thoroughly recommend it as a good base in London whether for business or otherwise.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms at street level can be noisier from pavement life than the first floor and above.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Annabel Y
Reviewed January 15, 2014

There is very little not to like about Princes Sq appts..
It is a a very well managed and nicely appointed place to stay in a convenient and quiet
location just behind NH gate and near to the park..
I have stayed in quite few of the appts or studios and they are all just fine..spacious and light..
They all come with good tv/internet etc and useful workspace as well..
For me they are the ideal combination of a hotel and your own place..
I recommend them highly..
Of particular note are the staff who are really helpful friendly and courteous..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tiki Y
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I am a regular at Princes Square, I travel a lot for business and stay at serviced apartments generally. Based on my experience i would say princes square is one of the best i have stayed in. The amenities are good, room sizes are good, quality of utensils and other kitchen amenities is great. Staff is friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business