The hotel was nice, and facilities were great, staff was fantastic with everything and great with the leaving of bags after check-out. The bed was probably the comfiest I had slept in all trip. Rooms were great, quiet, and very comfortable. Overall, if the rooms were a little larger this hotel would be close to perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining Victorian charm with Modern Luxury The 4* Best Western The Bolton's Kensington is a modern oasis of peace in the conservation area of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Fully Refurbished in 2012 to incorporate modern simplicity and functionality with Victorian charm Best Western The Bolton's Hotel London Kensington with 56 fully Air conditioned en suite bedrooms, complimentary High Speed WIFI throughout, a welcoming Restaurant serving a decadent breakfast is the place for the discerning traveller looking for great value for money. Ideally located just around the corner from Earls Court underground station, within easy reach of some of London's most prestigious shopping areas such as High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge to the many attractions of London such as the Natural History and the Science museum just off our door step making the Best Western The Bolton's Hotel London Kensington the ideal location for your visit to London. Book directly with us and start your day with a great English breakfast on the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld and Despegar.com so you can book your Best Western Boltons Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Boltons Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- Best Western Boltons Hotel London Kensington England