“Terrific Turkish”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I didn't think i liked Turkish food - in fact I didn't know what it had to offer beyond kebabs.

But the food here was delicious both my yogurt and lamb dish and my friend's vegetarian dish.

Service was good and they even found us a cab to arrive in -really - five minutes.

1  Thank miller050
There are newer reviews for Beyoglu Turkish Restaurant

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went for lunch here with a business colleague. As there was only one other couple in the restaurant, we were well looked-after and were able to have good conversation in a peaceful but entertaining atmosphere ; there was discrete music in the background. The set menu is excellent value and we were able to share starters, mains and deserts; especially useful as I have a much smaller appetite than my friend. We ordered an 'ordinary' bottle of Sauvignon Blanc which went well with the food; though, on reflection, red wine would have been better! The atmosphere is warm and inviting...pity they couldn't have imported some Istanbul weather to make the food even more enjoyable !!
An under-stated Turkish restaurant offering locals good authentic food at very reasonable prices...much recommended.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great choice on the menu, Foos was piping hot and tasty.

Excellent

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is our favourite Turkish restaurant and we eat here regularly. The set lunch is amazing value at £10, but all the food is delicious and good value.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We've been in this family restaurant several times and the service has always been very friendly. Good size portions, delicious moussaka and nothing beats their baklava!